Transitmania 9 @Santa Pod 23rd - 24th September 2017 Click here for details!

Well maintained Smiley Face 2000 needs new home

Sell all Transit Vans, Pickups, New and Old Here! [No Trade Ads]

Moderator: Luke

Well maintained Smiley Face 2000 needs new home

Postby Aileen Reid » Sat Jun 17, 2017 12:24 pm

Hello, I am brand new to the forum and I am not a member of any other online forums, so please excuse me if I get it wrong a bit.

I have a much-beloved Smiley Face 2000 Petrol SWB high top camper. I have owned it since 2011 and it has been very well maintained. Unfortunately driving North last week the oil pressure light came on and after a big crunch sound ( a bit like a gears crunch) the van lost power and would not start again.

I am needing to buy a much smaller vehicle, so I am thinking that instead of repairing the van.... new 2nd hand engine, or reconditioned one, I will sell, or scrap the van... (arrgghh).

It has all sorts of excellent bit and bobs: new tires (Christmas 2016/2017), new radiator ( Spring 2016), new brake disks ( at the back 2016), a wee gas fridge a wee gas hob and amazing stereo that also plays films.... No doubt under the bonnet there is loads more that is really useful for other people.

The van is currently in Leadburn, which is between Edinburgh and Peebles in Scotland. Would anyone like to come and see it and see if there are loads of bits that would be really useful for them? I have really loved this van and had so very many good times driving in the UK and in France, I would really like the van to go on to a new home, or at least that the bits would be used.

My phone number is 07817 392 914 and my email is aileen.reid@gmail.com ( I hope it is OK with rules of the forum that I give my contact details)

Regards,
Aileen
Aileen Reid

Re: Well maintained Smiley Face 2000 needs new home

Postby chrisandmark » Thu Jun 22, 2017 10:58 pm

Hi,is the van still for sale,if so how much do want for it,regards Mark.
chrisandmark
Transit Addict
Transit Addict

Return to Transits For Sale