Transitmania 9 @Santa Pod 23rd - 24th September 2017 Click here for details!

TRANSIT JUMBO TREND

Sell all Transit Vans, Pickups, New and Old Here! [No Trade Ads]

Moderator: Luke

TRANSIT JUMBO TREND

Postby RECKLESS ROAD » Mon Jul 24, 2017 10:30 pm

i am selling my transit jumbo trend ,im selling it as spares or repair as it has a knock from engine , its a 2011 in silver ,140 bhp 2.4 ENGINE ,6 speed, 3.73 axle , it has done 205,000 miles mostly by me in the last 3 years , the body work is in very good condition except for a paint blemish on the rear corner which was done before I brought it but it is still a very good looking van with chrome mirrors and grill and door handles . it has a sat nav stereo , the seats have had covers and look like new , the cab interior is very clean , it has good tyres all round . it has full service history with all the reciepts , its got 2 keys and the log books , heated front screen ,cruise control ,auto lights and wipers , the engine- it starts first time every time and drives perfect along with gearbox and all the running gear , just after 200,000 miles it developed a knock , I took it to a couple of garages who all said cam followers , so I got them replaced (have receipt) noise still there , drove it another 4500 miles no problem and then I got a new van but I decided to see if I got get this one fixed so I let the garage have it for another week , they took the sump off but couldn't find anything wrong and that is where we are today , the van runs fine but has a knock so im selling as spares or repair ,it could be something stupid or it could be serious I just don't know but either way the price reflects this ,the MOT run out yesterday but I cant see no reason why it would fail an MOT, it has never wanted for anything , it has been on the road almost every day as you can tell my the mileage I have done in the last 3 years , I will try to put some pictures on here but if your interested the pm me and I can send you some via whats app ,the van is in Wolverhampton and it will drive away no problem , it would make an ideal camper conversion van , even if the knock was serious and the engine blew up putting a replacement engine in the van would still make it a cheap van , I want £3000 NO VAT for it , CHEERS
RECKLESS ROAD
Transit Addict
Transit Addict

Re: TRANSIT JUMBO TREND

Postby RECKLESS ROAD » Fri Jul 28, 2017 9:35 pm

still for sale
RECKLESS ROAD
Transit Addict
Transit Addict

Re: TRANSIT JUMBO TREND

Postby RECKLESS ROAD » Fri Jul 28, 2017 9:49 pm

posting photos is hard lolImage