Transitmania 10 @Santa Pod 18th to 20th May 2018

mk5 smiley minibus project

Sell all Transit Vans, Pickups, New and Old Here! [No Trade Ads]

Moderator: Luke

mk5 smiley minibus project

Postby JOHNPINTO » Mon Sep 11, 2017 2:02 pm

w reg smiley minibus ,failed mot early this year after being stood since 2014,reg number W282BKN up to 2007 it was registered with a private reg,i have been doing the required work to pass in spare time,it failed on emissions but was running sweet as when last mot'd so it has done 302k so i put another lump in out of an 83k van but the clutch pedal is high so i think the release arm has slipped from the ball in bellhousing,the rear o/s handbrake needs freeing off and a plate needs welding on the inner side of rear n/s chassis above axle about a 10x4 size,it has a cd player fitted and a newish twin electrics towbar also has a split charge facility in rear and spotlights on back bumper as i live down a long drive and could hardly see at night when reversing,i can not do anything as im waiting for an op due to degenerative spine disease and i have to get another vehicle that suits my needs better,it starts/drives but i dont recommend very far without the brake and the cluth arm sorting,i want £450 for the bus o n o,i am trying to master the picture adding but in meantime if your interested please send me your email address and ill send the pics to you,the bus is parked at ng208lq.
JOHNPINTO
Transit Addict
Transit Addict

Re: mk5 smiley minibus project

Postby brokenbmws » Fri Sep 15, 2017 6:20 am

Can you send me some pics?
Thanks
brokenbmws
Transit Addict
Transit Addict

Re: mk5 smiley minibus project

Postby JOHNPINTO » Fri Sep 15, 2017 11:19 am

brokenbmws wrote:Can you send me some pics?
Thanks

im having trouble with photobucket cos ive changed my email address,i still use my old one for members sites that will not let me change so can you let me have your email and i can send you all the pics i have including the welding and panels that have been done.
JOHNPINTO
Transit Addict
Transit Addict

Return to Transits For Sale