Transitmania 10 @Santa Pod 18th to 20th May 2018

Transit CustomRS for sale

Sell all Transit Vans, Pickups, New and Old Here! [No Trade Ads]

Moderator: Luke

Transit CustomRS for sale

Postby CustomRS » Wed Nov 22, 2017 9:12 pm

Ford Transit Custom - Full CustomRS Spec. (155 BHP) I have owned this van since new and it is in a genuinely excellent condition. I am the second keeper on the V5 as the van was pre-registered by "Transporterland" who undertook the customisation work. The van is full Ford Limited spec to begin with which includes Sat-Nav, reversing camera, full Ford SYNC connectivity, heated screen, cruise control, trip computer, leather multifunction steering wheel, voice calling/ activation, rear barn door and two side loading doors, plastic liner to load bed, extremely bright LED load bay lighting, heated seats,"Guide me home" headlights, front and rear parking sensors, electric mirrors. In addition to the standard spec, the customisation work includes 20" alloy wheels in dark grey (2 new front tyres, rears are still originals and hardly worn) full Transporterland CustomRS bodykit, leather seats in matching grey with red detailing, additional LED down lighters in the rear barn door to act as floodlighting when the tailgate is open and the rear of the van is fully carpet lined and insulated which makes the van extremely quiet whilst driving. The van is not due a full service until 2 years but I had an extra interim service undertaken by my local Ford main dealer at 1 year old. The first MOT will not be due until March 2019. Any question or queries welcome. The van has not been used as a working vehicle and if required I will include in the sale a bespoke removable internal bike rack. 2 owners, Full franchise service history, Excellent bodywork, Interior - Excellent Condition, Short wheel-base, Grey. 21500 Miles. £17,995 Plus VAT but offers are welcome
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
CustomRS

Return to Transits For Sale