Transitmania 10 @Santa Pod 18th to 20th May 2018

1997 SWB LOW TOP WHITE TRANSIT 84459 MILES

Sell all Transit Vans, Pickups, New and Old Here! [No Trade Ads]

Moderator: Luke

1997 SWB LOW TOP WHITE TRANSIT 84459 MILES

Postby Pagey123 » Sat Dec 02, 2017 10:14 pm

Hi all
I’m wondering if anyone would be interested in my Transit as I now have a company van.
I originally bought it as I was going out on my own and know it’s been well looked after as it belonged to my mechanic since 1999 and I bought it this year
It’s currentl got MOT till 17th May 2018 and has only covered 1372 miles since it’s MOT and has never missed a beat for me
I have a lot of old MOTs and service receipts along with parts that have been replaced
The van itself is very clean for its age but does have some rust underneath the steps and this was noted on the MOT as an advisory
I’ve seen the connect arches on others vans and started to carry out the modification on his van but only got as far as the back ones and started the front passenger but not finished. I didn’t cut any of the body work or does it look like work in progress either. To be fair it don’t look bad at all
The interior is very good condition for its age and everything works as it should
Mechanically this van is perfect in my opinion and I was getting surprisingly good MPG 440 miles for £70
Looking for around £800
Pagey123

Return to Transits For Sale