Transitmania 10 @Santa Pod 18th to 20th May 2018

Mk 6 LWB Petrol Factory LPG 2002 12 months MOT

Sell all Transit Vans, Pickups, New and Old Here! [No Trade Ads]

Moderator: Luke

Mk 6 LWB Petrol Factory LPG 2002 12 months MOT

Postby allrightlights » Mon Feb 12, 2018 7:30 pm

Welcome to Penny, she's been our unfailing van for 6 years but it's time for her to find a new lover! She is a lovely light blue van that we've used as a surf van, bike holidays and travelling round festivals so she's not been used hard. That said my wife and I have kindly dented most panels so that you don't have to feel bad when you do! None of them are bad, just cosmetic. The back is mostly ply lined (I have the side door panel ready to go back on), for the right money I'll happily re-do the flooring in the back.
She's the 2.3l petrol/factory fitted lpg version and runs and drives really well -however the stepper motor for the lpg has stopped working. I haven't had chance to get a quote for getting it fixed but at 55p/l it's probably well worth doing!

She has two keys and the central locking works as it should, I will give her a full clean before she goes as she deserves that much. Please email me if you would like more pics, particularly ones that aren't taken in the dark!
She has a fully working tow bar and electrics - spare wheel (tyre needs replacing).

Based in Bristol but could drive to Exeter as I work there a lot.
I have some service history for her. Please email if you'd like more details.
Feel free to text 07849 485770
Thanks, Alex
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
allrightlights

Re: Mk 6 LWB Petrol Factory LPG 2002 12 months MOT

Postby captain hook » Wed Feb 14, 2018 10:45 pm

How much?
captain hook
Transit Extremist
Transit Extremist

Return to Transits For Sale