Transitmania 10 @Santa Pod 18th to 20th May 2018

mk5 transit camper day van in need of attention

Sell all Transit Vans, Pickups, New and Old Here! [No Trade Ads]

Moderator: Luke

mk5 transit camper day van in need of attention

Postby tommybrichard » Sat Jul 07, 2018 7:07 pm

hi guys

i'm selling my mk5 camper project as i've not got round to fixing it up and have bought a transit custom instead...

so its a mk5 semi high roof short wheel base minibus, 115k ish miles, now converted to a van with windows on the v5.

good bits, two tidy captains chairs for the front, runs on banded transit custom steel wheels with good load rated tyres and it has a complete fully functioning CUP HOLDER!! worth the asking price alone....

it needs a fair bit of work as it needs a good bit of welding and its been off the road for about 2 years after being recovered from scotland on its last outing due to snapping the rear spring, though it has started first turn of the key every time we have moved it since.

i'm not going to run though everything it needs as tbh i've not even looked at it but off the top of my head, WELDING, the fuel gauge doesn't work, passenger door doesn't open from the outside, fan speed controller switch has melted, one of the rear springs has snapped and the other is on its way although i have a new set to go with it.

its a 24 year old smiley and its been stood for a good amount of time so you know what to expect, you'll need a trailer to move it and as it currently runs on veg oil some money for fish and chips on the way home!!

come and have a look, i'm in halifax west yorkshire and i'm after £500 ono

cheers
tommy
tommybrichard
Transit Addict
Transit Addict

Re: mk5 transit camper day van in need of attention

Postby tommybrichard » Sat Jul 07, 2018 7:13 pm

a few pics
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
tommybrichard
Transit Addict
Transit Addict

Postby tommybrichard » Sat Jul 07, 2018 7:18 pm

few more
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
tommybrichard
Transit Addict
Transit Addict

Postby tommybrichard » Sat Jul 07, 2018 7:20 pm

and a few more
tommybrichard
Transit Addict
Transit Addict

Return to Transits For Sale