*NOW BOOKED FOR 2024* Transitmania 15 @ Santa Pod 19th to 21st July 2024 *ALL DETAILS HERE*

wanted wood or ally body for a twin wheel mk1

Need a Tranny! Post Here!

Moderator: Luke

Postby phil@preston » Fri Oct 27, 2006 6:42 pm

any one know of a wood dropside body 10ft or 10ft6" long 6ft 6" wide of a mk1 or mk2 twin wheel tranny or even a mk3 not to botherd if it needs a few new boards prefered up my way (lancashire)
phil@preston
Transit Addict
Transit Addict

Postby FredTransit » Fri Oct 27, 2006 6:59 pm

Here's a plan, sell your 12ft luton body to me, buy a 10ft luton body with the proceeds, and lop it off to the floor leaving a flatbed and headboard. I have seen this done and it doesn't look bad! You can even wiegh in the ally to offset the cost! :lol:
A Transit is for life, not just for Christmas. http://www.a2ecommercials.webs.com
My galleries - http://a2ecommercials.webs.com/apps/photos/
FredTransit
Mk2 Trannyist

Postby Neil » Fri Oct 27, 2006 7:14 pm

i know where theres a steel dropside put some pictures of your truck int gallery
Neil v6
Neil
Transit Extremist
Transit Extremist

Postby phil@preston » Sat Oct 28, 2006 5:35 pm

FredTransit wrote:Here's a plan, sell your 12ft luton body to me, buy a 10ft luton body with the proceeds, and lop it off to the floor leaving a flatbed and headboard. I have seen this done and it doesn't look bad! You can even wiegh in the ally to offset the cost! :lol:
what 12ft luton body fred mines an ally 11ft dropside on a mk1 and i want a wood body to make it look more orginal
phil@preston
Transit Addict
Transit Addict

Postby phil@preston » Sat Oct 28, 2006 5:38 pm

Neil wrote:i know where theres a steel dropside put some pictures of your truck int gallery
dont want a steel body thankyou but i will post some pics ont gallery i lad
phil@preston
Transit Addict
Transit Addict

Re: wanted wood or ally body for a twin wheel mk1

Postby FredTransit » Sun Oct 29, 2006 5:51 pm

phil@preston wrote:
FredTransit wrote:Here's a plan, sell your 12ft luton body to me, buy a 10ft luton body with the proceeds, and lop it off to the floor leaving a flatbed and headboard. I have seen this done and it doesn't look bad! You can even wiegh in the ally to offset the cost! :lol:
what 12ft luton body fred mines an ally 11ft dropside on a mk1 and i want a wood body to make it look more orginal

bugger for some reason I thought you had put a luton body on! :oops:
A Transit is for life, not just for Christmas. http://www.a2ecommercials.webs.com
My galleries - http://a2ecommercials.webs.com/apps/photos/
FredTransit
Mk2 Trannyist

Re: wanted wood or ally body for a twin wheel mk1

Postby phil@preston » Mon Oct 30, 2006 9:41 am

FredTransit wrote:
phil@preston wrote:

bugger for some reason I thought you had put a luton body on! :oops:
no but if i see a 12ft luton i will let you know as i convert horseboxes.
phil@preston
Transit Addict
Transit Addict

Postby ARTCARCOM » Sun Nov 26, 2006 12:09 am

HI MATE I HAVE A DROPSIDE BODY OFF MK 3 TWIN WHEELER IM AT DURHAM THO BUT WILL TAKE £50 FOR IT AND I WOULD LIFT IT ON NOT A BAD BODY REALLY ANY GOOD GIVE ME A RING ALAN ON 07944614335 :lol: :lol: :lol:
ARTCARCOM
Transit Aficionado
Transit Aficionado

Return to Transits Wanted