*NOW BOOKED FOR 2024* Transitmania 15 @ Santa Pod 19th to 21st July 2024 *ALL DETAILS HERE*

Looking to swap my Citroen berlingo 2008 for a transit..

Need a Tranny! Post Here!

Moderator: Luke

Looking to swap my Citroen berlingo 2008 for a transit..

Postby Jons-transit » Sat Nov 01, 2014 3:43 pm

Citroen berlingo 1.6 2008

Ex fleet vehicle from new,very clean and tidy inside and out as you can see from the pictures,this van has been maintained regardless of cost,it has got tax and mot and has got full service history,ive also got all the previous mots and receipts for work that's been carried out on the van,the van also has a roof rack and parrot hands free device fitted which I will be leaving on the van for the new buyer,as you can probably tell by the pictures the van has a private plate on it and this will NOT be included in the sale,however I do have the original plates which I will put on for you,the milage is just mainly motorway miles and I can assure you it is nothing for these vans,ive seen these vans with over 300,000 miles on the clock and still going strong,as most of you are aware the engines in these vans are pretty much bombproof and as long as the van has been looked after ( which it has ) it will last a long time,only reason we are selling is because we need something bigger,if you have a ford transit,pick up,drop side or a Mercedes sprinter and are looking to swap please get in touch,viewing is welcome and if you have any questions,please don't hesitate to get in touch, 07835549470,first to see will buy! NO EMAILS,JUST CALLS OR TEXTS THANK YOU
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Jons-transit
Transit Addict
Transit Addict

Return to Transits Wanted