*NOW BOOKED FOR 2024* Transitmania 15 @ Santa Pod 19th to 21st July 2024 *ALL DETAILS HERE*

MK5 With Banana engine wanted

Need a Tranny! Post Here!

Moderator: Luke

MK5 With Banana engine wanted

Postby Adi » Mon Aug 07, 2017 3:36 pm

Hi all,
This is my first post on the forum, thought it good place to join as I'm currently on the look out for a MK5 tranny with the legendary banana engine.
Ideally I'd like a 4x4 version to convert into a stealth camper, but most I have seen are way beyond my budget!
So taking this into consideration, just a good, solid, rot free SWB,MWB not too fussed about the roof height really.
Happy to buy one that's been converted or part converted, main thing is getting one with a long MOT and sound mechanically and bodywork wise.
Currently selling my 81 MGB GT to raise funds for my next adventure.
Any help and/or advice gladly received!
I'm located on the Norfolk/Suffolk border but would be happy to arrange transport for the right van.
Contact me via email lordwalder@hotmail.co.uk

Adi

Re: MK5 With Banana engine wanted

Postby Keef » Mon Aug 07, 2017 11:44 pm

Adi wrote:Hi all,
This is my first post on the forum, thought it good place to join as I'm currently on the look out for a MK5 tranny with the legendary banana engine.
Ideally I'd like a 4x4 version to convert into a stealth camper, but most I have seen are way beyond my budget!
So taking this into consideration, just a good, solid, rot free SWB,MWB not too fussed about the roof height really.
Happy to buy one that's been converted or part converted, main thing is getting one with a long MOT and sound mechanically and bodywork wise.
Currently selling my 81 MGB GT to raise funds for my next adventure.
Any help and/or advice gladly received!
I'm located on the Norfolk/Suffolk border but would be happy to arrange transport for the right van.
Contact me via email lordwalder@hotmail.co.uk

So you're searching for a good, solid, rot free 17+ year old Transit van with a long MOT and sound mechanically and bodywork wise?

Hope you've got lots of patience and deep pockets!
Keef
MK3 Massive

Return to Transits Wanted