*NOW BOOKED FOR 2024* Transitmania 15 @ Santa Pod 19th to 21st July 2024 *ALL DETAILS HERE*

Solid Transit Wanted, Late MK5 or MK6

Need a Tranny! Post Here!

Moderator: Luke

Solid Transit Wanted, Late MK5 or MK6

Postby rover » Fri May 19, 2006 10:18 am

One of my customers is looking for a bloody good LWB Semi hi top, I think he's got fed up of buying crap.....even though he is a builder :lol:

Must be solid and rust free, he can come up with good money for the right van, willing to travel up to about 60miles.

So.. Come on people, if you want to sell a good van, now's your chance :D

Rover.
rover
Transit Extremist
Transit Extremist

Postby madmark » Fri May 19, 2006 10:49 am

mate its gona be hard that one most have rust well all the ones i have seen are no rusty! if he could cope with a swb i would go for the ex rac every time! :)
madmark
Transit Extremist
Transit Extremist

Postby rover » Fri May 19, 2006 12:14 pm

I know you are right Mark, but I have to try....the better the van he gets the more pleasant it will be for me to work on :D

I did suggest an ex RAC but it has to be LWB, he wont budge on that one unfortunately :(

Rover.
rover
Transit Extremist
Transit Extremist

Postby Suggs » Fri May 19, 2006 11:29 pm

im considering selling mine after i have the clutch done, its a one owner 02 2.4T 125psi LWB HR done about 50,000 in blue, has a Decker sat-nav and cd player, electric windows/heated mirors ply lined/bulkhead recently passed mot with no faults, has some scratches and dents normal stuff for a working van nothing major and looks really nice and smart with a good wash when the hose pipe ban lifts, if i decide to sell ill have it fully serviced and valeted before it goes and will have a new clutch fitted in a few days, ive been thinking of getting something smaller as i dont oftern need such a big van these days probley go for a Land Rover Disco commercial as im into Landies and off roading im thinking of selling my off roader and my transit and just having the one vehicle for work and play..

has no rust as far as i can tell, its only 4yrs old so should be fine apart from the clutch its never let me down and drives perfectly

as for a price i have no idea what its worth im open to suggestions on a ruff price..

Harry
Suggs
Transit Addict
Transit Addict

Postby rover » Sat May 20, 2006 8:35 am

Take some pics and post them on here Suggs, then I can mail them to my customer...

As for price, well it needs to be seen first.

Rover.
rover
Transit Extremist
Transit Extremist

Postby Suggs » Sat May 20, 2006 12:42 pm

here you go mate, what i meant with the price is, i have know idea of its value only ever had new ones, the only dent is low down just in front of the rear wheel were i clipped a curb you can see it in picture 2, other than that theres a few scratches from branches etc rubbing againts the van..

the sign writing is only stickers by the way and theres no VAT on a sale..

cheers
Harry

Suggs
Transit Addict
Transit Addict

Postby rover » Sat May 20, 2006 6:17 pm

Thanks suggs, I will send him the pics and see what he thinks.

Book price is between 5 and 6.5 depending on condition by the way.

Cheers.

Rover.
rover
Transit Extremist
Transit Extremist

Postby Suggs » Sat May 20, 2006 6:46 pm

thanks

cheers
Harry
Suggs
Transit Addict
Transit Addict