Transitmania 10 @Santa Pod 18th to 20th May 2018

mk1 tranny bits all to go

Clear out your shed! Advertise your parts here! [No Trade Ads]

Moderator: Luke

mk1 tranny bits all to go

Postby walker tranny » Wed Mar 21, 2007 5:43 pm

lets start bull nose bonnet and grill v good cond 2 doors competle ,windscreen mint , 2 sets of rear brake shoes brand new , king pin set brand new , hand brake cable brand new , headlight besle, fuse box , dash board trim brown out of camper van and other bit never had a good look around all that for 250 pounds now that what l call cheap must collect from newcastle upon tyne and must be in a tranny thanks you folks
walker tranny
Transit Aficionado
Transit Aficionado

Re: mk1 tranny bits all to go

Postby walker tranny » Sat Mar 24, 2007 9:15 pm

walker tranny wrote:lets start bull nose bonnet and grill v good cond 2 doors competle ,windscreen mint , 2 sets of rear brake shoes brand new , king pin set brand new , hand brake cable brand new , headlight besle, fuse box , dash board trim brown out of camper van and other bit never had a good look around all that for 250 pounds now that what l call cheap must collect from newcastle upon tyne and must be in a tranny thanks you folks
also justgot radateor and front indcators rear light lens x2 all mint if some comes there may be more who can say
walker tranny
Transit Aficionado
Transit Aficionado

Postby I_hate_rust » Sat Mar 24, 2007 10:31 pm

Hey there I could do with alot of the collection you have there but unfortunatly I wonuldn't be able to collect because I live in Northern Ireland. Just checking but all of it's from a Mk1 :-)

Alan
Oh how I long for the day when the rust is all gone!!!!! :-)
I_hate_rust
Transit Aficionado
Transit Aficionado

Return to Transit Parts For Sale