*NOW BOOKED FOR 2024* Transitmania 15 @ Santa Pod 19th to 21st July 2024 *ALL DETAILS HERE*

Mk6&7 Rhino roof rack with ladder for SWB low roof

Clear out your shed! Advertise your parts here! [No Trade Ads]

Moderator: Luke

Mk6&7 Rhino roof rack with ladder for SWB low roof

Postby Teddytransit » Sun Aug 28, 2016 7:52 pm

I have a full length Rhino roof rack with rear door ladder in good condition for a short wheel base, low roof mk6 & 7 Transit. Only seen light use to hold a Canoe.

I lost one of the M8 bolts that joins the sections together. You can get a new one easily and cheaply from screwfix.

One of the neoprene pads that sits between the mounting bracket of the ladder and the door I could not get off in one piece. You could trim a piece of rubber sheeting to do the same job.

Open to offers around £100 located near Woodbridge Suffolk. My mobile is 07710433939.

Many thanks

Edd
Teddytransit
Transit Addict
Transit Addict

Re: Mk6&7 Rhino roof rack with ladder for SWB low roof ##Pri

Postby Teddytransit » Mon Aug 29, 2016 6:53 pm

Teddytransit wrote:I have a full length Rhino roof rack with rear door ladder in good condition for a short wheel base, low roof mk6 & 7 Transit. Only seen light use to hold a Canoe.

I lost one of the M8 bolts that joins the sections together. You can get a new one easily and cheaply from screwfix.

One of the neoprene pads that sits between the mounting bracket of the ladder and the door I could not get off in one piece. You could trim a piece of rubber sheeting to do the same job.

£50 ono, located near Woodbridge Suffolk. My mobile is 07710433939.

Many thanks

Edd
Teddytransit
Transit Addict
Transit Addict

Re: Mk6&7 Rhino roof rack with ladder for SWB low roof

Postby Teddytransit » Mon Aug 29, 2016 6:57 pm

Sorry messed that add up

Price has been loweted, would like to see it go to someone who will get some use out of it.

£50 or nearest offer
Teddytransit
Transit Addict
Transit Addict

Return to Transit Parts For Sale