*NOW BOOKED FOR 2024* Transitmania 15 @ Santa Pod 19th to 21st July 2024 *ALL DETAILS HERE*

Transit Sport MS Design Alloy Wheels and Tyres *SOLD*

Clear out your shed! Advertise your parts here! [No Trade Ads]

Moderator: Luke

Transit Sport MS Design Alloy Wheels and Tyres *SOLD*

Postby Reeco » Thu Jan 11, 2018 11:36 pm

I have for sale some MS Design alloy wheels off my sport in immaculate condition with no curbing or damage to the alloys and all have centre caps, two are wrapped in a 235/45/18 Nexen N Fera RU1 tyre, both have 6/7mm of tread on them, as they come off the rear of the sport, both tyres are in exceptional condition and hold air very well indeed. Cost of each wheel with tyre is £ 225. If anyone wants them posted I will work with you but you sort out the courier and pay them. I also will have two more for sale soon. One alloy needs to be refurbished next Monday, as it's slightly curbed, I will get it done, as I am very fussy. These two may not have tyres on them, as they are close to the legal limit and will need changing very soon, both alloys will be in immaculate condition with no curbing or damage to alloys and will come with centre caps. Cost of these, each will be £175. If anyone would like pictures of the alloys just PM me a moby no and I will send you pictures via what's app or give me your Facebook user name and I can send them via there. Make a great replacement or a top quality spare. ATB Reeco
Reeco
Transit Addict
Transit Addict

Re: Transit Sport MS Design Alloy Wheels and Tyres

Postby Reeco » Fri Jan 12, 2018 3:21 pm

I just washed all the alloy wheels and found a nasty slice in the side wall of one of the excellent tyres. Although I have been riding around on it for two months, I could never allow anyone to buy it like that, it's not safe. So I will get the other alloy refurbed and will be selling the four alloys with no tyres and I will sell the other excellent part worn tyre on ebay or gumtree. ATB.Reeco
Reeco
Transit Addict
Transit Addict

Re: Transit Sport MS Design Alloy Wheels and Tyres

Postby Reeco » Sun Jan 21, 2018 8:20 pm

Alloys have now been sold. One went to a member on here, it will be in the post tomorrow Mate, Thank You and three went to someone else. He also bought the MS Design tail pipe. ATB. Reeco
Reeco
Transit Addict
Transit Addict

Return to Transit Parts For Sale