*NOW BOOKED FOR 2024* Transitmania 15 @ Santa Pod 19th to 21st July 2024 *ALL DETAILS HERE*

Indel B Frigocat fridges

Clear out your shed! Advertise your parts here! [No Trade Ads]

Moderator: Luke

Indel B Frigocat fridges

Postby Sparkylc4 » Sat Jan 27, 2018 2:14 pm

Hi all, I was planning on starting a buisness with converting vans to day & camper vans. Due to unfortunate reasons I will not be following this route for a few years so have decided to sell off all the stick that I purchased prior to the work as I was buying in a bulk order and got some very good discounts.

I currently have in stock 5 x Indel B Frigocat fridges for sale here is the spec as follows

The Indel B’s portable thermoelectric fridge
tractors, vans, trucks, and cars. As opposed to most other thermoelectric systems which are little more than cold boxes, the refrigerator capable of reaching a temperature of 2°C even with an external temperature of 32°C. Compact design. The refrigerator can hold 2x2 litres bottles. Fixing kit as standard.
FRIGOCAT has been designed to be fitted in the narrowest available space and is ideal for use in FRIGOCAT is a real
FRIGOCAT portable

Height
Depth
Type of installation
Technical data
430 mm
276 mm
Portable refrigerators
Width
160 mm
Product Class
from 0 to 20 litres
Gross Volume
7L

£135 delivered by Royal Mail signed delivery

Optima AGM dual leisure battery's x 5
Model no :8052 - 188
these are £140 delivery to be arranged by purchaser as not sure in costs for delivery due to weight.
Mark
Sparkylc4
Transit Addict
Transit Addict

Return to Transit Parts For Sale