*NOW BOOKED FOR 2024* Transitmania 15 @ Santa Pod 19th to 21st July 2024 *ALL DETAILS HERE*

Mk7 Transit metal bulkhead and high-roof headliner flap door

Clear out your shed! Advertise your parts here! [No Trade Ads]

Moderator: Luke

Mk7 Transit metal bulkhead and high-roof headliner flap door

Postby BabyDontYurtMe » Mon Apr 16, 2018 8:32 pm

Hi everyone,

I am selling a Transit branded metal bulkhead from my Mk7 LWB high roof in decent condition apart from a couple of scratches on the back bit. I dont really know the price for these, but if someone collects im happy to let it go for £30?
IMG_2906.JPG

IMG_2910.JPG

I am also selling the high-roof headliner thing with the door that opens upwards. This is in good nick and the latches are in good condition too. I guess around £20 is reasonable for this? I dont have any photos but will happily put some up if someone is interested.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Completed the Mongolia Charity Rally 2015 with a beautiful Mk6 LWB high roof Transit.
We loved it so much, we have just purchased a Mk7 LWB high roof Transit to do some staycationing!
BabyDontYurtMe
Transit Aficionado
Transit Aficionado

Re: Mk7 Transit metal bulkhead and high-roof headliner flap

Postby BabyDontYurtMe » Thu May 10, 2018 9:10 pm

Bulkhead is now sold, but the high-roof flappy door thingy is still for sale :) Accepting offers to get it out of my garage without going to the tip!
Completed the Mongolia Charity Rally 2015 with a beautiful Mk6 LWB high roof Transit.
We loved it so much, we have just purchased a Mk7 LWB high roof Transit to do some staycationing!
BabyDontYurtMe
Transit Aficionado
Transit Aficionado

Return to Transit Parts For Sale