*NOW BOOKED FOR 2024* Transitmania 15 @ Santa Pod 19th to 21st July 2024 *ALL DETAILS HERE*

Mk6 single passenger seat with arm rest with base

Clear out your shed! Advertise your parts here! [No Trade Ads]

Moderator: Luke

Mk6 single passenger seat with arm rest with base

Postby BabyDontYurtMe » Thu May 31, 2018 9:48 am

I have come across a single Mk6 Transit passenger seat with arm rest on the correct side. This will come complete with the base and plastic trims etc.
There are no rips or scuffs, there is a small stain in the centre of the seat which I have not tried to clean off, however I reckon if you use some sort of magic formula from the Good Housekeeping Institute it'll come off somehow. This is all represented in the photos. The plastic trim by the handles has been glued together before but seems fine.

IMG_3327.JPG

IMG_3325.JPG

IMG_3324.JPG

IMG_3326.JPG

Apologies for wrong orientation photos.
I have seen them between £150 and £200 on Ebay in varying conditions (including rips and whatnot), so I think asking for £130 is reasonable.
Please drop me a message if interested :)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Completed the Mongolia Charity Rally 2015 with a beautiful Mk6 LWB high roof Transit.
We loved it so much, we have just purchased a Mk7 LWB high roof Transit to do some staycationing!
BabyDontYurtMe
Transit Aficionado
Transit Aficionado

Re: Mk6 single passenger seat with arm rest with base

Postby BabyDontYurtMe » Thu Jun 21, 2018 7:38 am

Bump its on Gumtree now
Completed the Mongolia Charity Rally 2015 with a beautiful Mk6 LWB high roof Transit.
We loved it so much, we have just purchased a Mk7 LWB high roof Transit to do some staycationing!
BabyDontYurtMe
Transit Aficionado
Transit Aficionado

Re: Mk6 single passenger seat with arm rest with base

Postby BabyDontYurtMe » Sat Jul 07, 2018 12:35 pm

sold :)
BabyDontYurtMe
Transit Aficionado
Transit Aficionado

Return to Transit Parts For Sale