*NOW BOOKED FOR 2024* Transitmania 15 @ Santa Pod 19th to 21st July 2024 *ALL DETAILS HERE*

OZZY transit.

Members can put pictures of their Transit on here!

Re: OZZY transit.

Postby ossie cossie » Mon Aug 03, 2015 1:28 pm

Nice bit of Kit you have there. I wish mine was a tipper it would save a lot of work. but alas i have to make mine myself. I have almost all the bits i need, the hydraulic ram and pump. as you said the pick up tray is so useful. I think yours has an extended Chassis , longer wheel base model. i was looking at extending mine but it would have to be re tested and cost a lot,here in OZ the rear overhang can only be a max of 2.4mts so the i may have to use the tail lift as a ramp to help get the car on. Most of the time it will be pick up but can then carry the car to race events. and now with the towbar refitted, i can also tow a trailer.
ossie cossie
Transit Devotee
Transit Devotee

Postby ossie cossie » Mon Aug 03, 2015 1:50 pm

going to make a deck like this.

Using this Ram i have on the deck at the moment.
ossie cossie
Transit Devotee
Transit Devotee

Postby ossie cossie » Mon Aug 03, 2015 1:58 pm

Also going to change all the front end to MK7 got all the bits except 1 headlight in the loft ready to go.

Check this out.

And this.

ossie cossie
Transit Devotee
Transit Devotee

Postby greendragon3 » Tue Aug 04, 2015 3:01 pm

its shaping up well , you have the added advantage over me of having that lower chassis height , mine will probably not sit like the blue one in the first picture due to the extra height from the tipper chassis , it will probably be a good 6" higher and might end up looking sh*t when its , if this is the case i think we will try to make the actual tipper chassis and body removable and fit the camper straight to the factory chassis ! we will have to see when it arrives this week i hope , pictures to follow . keep up the excellent work on yours though , it really is going to be a nice bit of kit when she is done . terry
keeping the blue oval alive in the north west .

2004 90T350 DOUBLE CAB TIPPER .
greendragon3
Transit Addict
Transit Addict

Postby ossie cossie » Wed Aug 05, 2015 8:49 am

Thanks Terry. :D
ossie cossie
Transit Devotee
Transit Devotee

Postby greendragon3 » Wed Aug 05, 2015 2:02 pm

no probs lad , demountable camper is arriving for the back of the trannie today , more detailed pics to follow , this is how it was advertised on ebay , we took a chance on it because it has had only 1 owner and has only been used three times and parked in a shed since 1986 , it needs a right good cleaning and maybe a coat of paint and some new stickers to freshen it up a bit but that wont be a problem .

greendragon3
Transit Addict
Transit Addict

Postby greendragon3 » Wed Aug 05, 2015 11:04 pm

well the jippo wagon has landed :scared: bit of a job getting her off the lorry but we stuck at it and she sitting nice and snug on the back of the transit for now , needs a lot of cleaning and a revamp inside because it is very dark and dated , apart from that it is very straight outside and looks like it hasnt been used much at all , the ould fellas delighted with it and it will be his new toy for the foreseeable future . i will try to get a few clear pics of the inside the next day im out but here are few of the outside for now .

greendragon3
Transit Addict
Transit Addict

Postby greendragon3 » Wed Aug 05, 2015 11:10 pm

as you will see in the pictures she is sitting well back from the headboard at the moment because of the shitty set of steps at the back , they will be getting the grinder soon and that will allow her to go right up tight to the back of the cab and make her more streamlined looking , there are 4 landing legs with her but one is seized so they will have to be sorted and then we can drop it properly and get to work on the outside and inside , i think she will clean up well but need a lick of paint just to leave her right .¬¬¬!!!!

greendragon3
Transit Addict
Transit Addict

Postby ossie cossie » Thu Aug 06, 2015 12:35 am

That looks great. :D
ossie cossie
Transit Devotee
Transit Devotee

Postby greendragon3 » Thu Aug 06, 2015 10:11 am

ha ha " great " could be a bit ambitious but i suppose she doesn't look too bad for what we paid for it , the jury is still out on whether to paint it yet or just see what happens when she gets a good cleaning .

still the kids love it so that the main thing really . :P :P :P :lol:

greendragon3
Transit Addict
Transit Addict

Postby bambi mk 1 » Thu Aug 06, 2015 6:26 pm

greendragon3 wrote:ha ha " great " could be a bit ambitious but i suppose she doesn't look too bad for what we paid for it , the jury is still out on whether to paint it yet or just see what happens when she gets a good cleaning .

still the kids love it so that the main thing really . :P :P :P :lol:

If you get heavy duty truck detergent and spray in on with a Shultz gun when the weather is not too hot and leave it for a while it will come up like new.I can get you good stuff up here :) Will be a nice outfit when finished.Btw any Zetor parts :wink:
On the sixth day God created a Sprinter on the seventh he gave it away and bought a TRANSIT
bambi mk 1
Transit Extremist
Transit Extremist

Postby greendragon3 » Fri Aug 07, 2015 11:26 am

cheers for that bambi , im going to try some jizer degreaser on it and see how that goes first then go from there , loads of zetor parts here what you need lol ???

few pics of the interior .

greendragon3
Transit Addict
Transit Addict

Postby bambi mk 1 » Fri Aug 07, 2015 7:18 pm

I never tried Jizer but use Grime Beat neat.Try Autosmart over your way Longford .http://www.smartgroup.ie/contact/r Im after 3511 bits .Pm your no and I will give you a call .
On the sixth day God created a Sprinter on the seventh he gave it away and bought a TRANSIT
bambi mk 1
Transit Extremist
Transit Extremist

Postby greendragon3 » Fri Aug 07, 2015 10:25 pm

i apologise for hijacking ozzy's thread ill start a new one tomorrow ,

i was just thinking about re-doing the inside with hector-2 roof lights , the stylish ash frame furniture and the scatter cushions with the matching shag pile covering , and im terrible partial to the periwinkle blue boys !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vZ-nirYb00s

greendragon3
Transit Addict
Transit Addict

Postby bambi mk 1 » Fri Aug 07, 2015 10:38 pm

greendragon3 wrote:i apologise for hijacking ozzy's thread ill start a new one tomorrow ,

i was just thinking about re-doing the inside with hector-2 roof lights , the stylish ash frame furniture and the scatter cushions with the matching shag pile covering , and im terrible partial to the periwinkle blue boys !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vZ-nirYb00s

Think it was me the hijacker :oops: sorry
bambi mk 1
Transit Extremist
Transit Extremist

PreviousNext

Return to Members Transits Gallery!