*NOW BOOKED FOR 2024* Transitmania 15 @ Santa Pod 19th to 21st July 2024 *ALL DETAILS HERE*

double seat swivel base

The all new 2013 Transit Custom Forum. Transits and Tourneos 2013+

double seat swivel base

Postby Widget2k13 » Fri Apr 13, 2018 11:42 pm

it seems strange that whenever i mention anything about the terrible ordeal i had with my swivel base from CUSTOM SHOP DESIGNS my posts get removed
what happened to right to speak the truth and name and shame the people that deserve it ?
if everyone knew how i was treated by this company you would understand, i know its in the hands of my lawyer now to be sorted out but i still think they should be named to avoid the same thing happening to others, its hard earned money wasted thanks to them , i will be constantly updating the forums all over with the outcome, not just ford forums but every forum i can find

even if i do keep getting my messages removed or blocked or whatever, takes 2 mins to make a new account and as far as im concerned they deserve it, they tell total lies and will get what's coming in the end, and i will get my van repaired with no cost to me
Widget2k13
Transit Fan
Transit Fan

Re: double seat swivel base

Postby Widget2k13 » Sat Apr 14, 2018 7:46 am

will be uploading some pictures of the mess soon and a youtube video of how it cannot possibly work in my van, busy doing them for my lawyer so may as well share them with everyone to see
Widget2k13
Transit Fan
Transit Fan

Postby Customshop Designs » Mon Apr 16, 2018 6:38 pm

Customshop Designs
Registered Trader
Registered Trader

Postby Customshop Designs » Mon Apr 16, 2018 6:48 pm

The posts are removed because the moderator deemed them not fit for the thread. Somethings should be dealt with in private and not in the public domain. We have many happy customers over the years who still deal with us on a regular basis. It is your choice to post widespread trying to damage peoples business / livelihood. All this because you cut your cab floor mat when you weren't instructed to do so? Is the extent of your actions really warranted? That is all we will comment publically on this situation.

Regards

Customshop
Customshop Designs
Registered Trader
Registered Trader

Postby Widget2k13 » Mon Apr 16, 2018 10:00 pm

i have tried speaking in private and it got me nowhere, you have my number but yet still dont call ?
you sent me prototype instructions that you admitted to, also bits missing which could possibly have prevented me from cutting the floor, and even with floor cut it still catches and cannot turn and i can and have provided photos to you with the issue and you ignored me 21 phone calls?
its only you thats looking bad here not anyone else
Widget2k13
Transit Fan
Transit Fan

Postby Widget2k13 » Mon Apr 16, 2018 10:04 pm

also a link to lots of other people having to do mods and cutting the floor to get it to work, the proof is there in black and white yet you take no responsibility for it ?

https://www.facebook.com/groups/9985350 ... 272946445/
Widget2k13
Transit Fan
Transit Fan

Postby Widget2k13 » Mon Apr 16, 2018 10:11 pm

here is one picture of the base which i have sent to you already along with loads of others, you can see its not possible for it to fit past the mat, even if you force the mat down under it, it gets so tight that the seat gets jammed, and that's just the first turn, the easy part, it would need lifted another 20mm to clear the mat then the headrests would hit the roof.

i dont like being made out a lier especially when providing the proof of everything involved.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Widget2k13
Transit Fan
Transit Fan

Postby Widget2k13 » Mon Apr 16, 2018 10:26 pm

this is the seat in the impossible position, where it can't get past the door post as it needs to go past the mat which it cannot possibly do, photos dont lie
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Widget2k13
Transit Fan
Transit Fan

Postby Widget2k13 » Mon Apr 16, 2018 11:29 pm

oh look at that another unhappy customer who just left negative feedback for a transit custom swivel base , i done a screenshot of that one before you work your magic and get it removed like mine, let's just let people decide whos wrong here.
you should of counted your losses on this one and gave the customers what they wanted to keep them happy instead of having £20,000 plus vans destroyed.
can see a big court case coming along soon at this rate
Widget2k13
Transit Fan
Transit Fan

Postby Customshop Designs » Tue Apr 17, 2018 8:28 am

We offered all our customers advice. There were only 2 customers that trimmed the cab floor rubber even when the instructions didn't state this. We are more than happy to offer technical advice over email or phone. We tried to help you out with a resolve and even asked you what would make you happy? You called us 21 times (as you say) That's one call every 21 minutes demanding £200 and to keep your base (why would you want to keep it if it didn't work?) and if we didn't comply then threatened to post all over the forums (which you clearly have done pretty much every hour!) Out of 40 customers we have had 2 people that trimmed the floor before asking us for technical advice. As well as a couple of unhappy customers we also have a lot of happy customers who are more than happy with the base. And resolved 90 percent of the issues with posting you tube clips to assist with a visual media for customers. We are also in the process of posting a full installation clip to avoid any unnecessary mistakes from our customers in the future.

Regards

Customshop
Customshop Designs
Registered Trader
Registered Trader

Postby Widget2k13 » Tue Apr 17, 2018 10:08 am

No your wrong and lies again
I said I would give you 2 options
One was to keep the base and to replace the front mat at a second hand price of 200.
Or two, was to return the base for a refund and you pay for all the work needed to put my van back the way it was before fitting the base, new mats front and rear, new door step, new cable trunking etc all fitted from Ford, you agreed to all that them refused to put it in writing, so expected me to go pay probably in access of £1000 to repair my van for you not to pay me a penny, I think not, no one is that stupid, you can have your base back I do not care about it, it's useless to me in or out the van I'm more concerned about rhe damage its caused
Widget2k13
Transit Fan
Transit Fan

Postby Widget2k13 » Tue Apr 17, 2018 10:13 am

Do you really want me to post a record of my phone calls on here to prove yet again I am not a lier?
Widget2k13
Transit Fan
Transit Fan

Postby Widget2k13 » Tue Apr 17, 2018 10:22 am

You do realise your just making yourself look worse and making me post more and more evidence od what's gone on, you Shoukd of made your customers happy not just fob them off with loads of lies
Widget2k13
Transit Fan
Transit Fan

Postby Widget2k13 » Sat Apr 21, 2018 10:12 pm

well seeing there has been no progress on this and not even as much as a phone call or apology i think its time to spread the word a bit further in the hope it stops any future mess ups to genuine buyers, keep an eye on the internet :)
Widget2k13
Transit Fan
Transit Fan

Return to Transit Custom