by bubblecraft » Wed Dec 28, 2011 6:24 pm
May as well give a bit more detail on my baby now I've got 5 min.
Purchased this in Feb this year. I'm the second owner of this big beast. All the LX mod cons as standard:
Electric windows
Electric mirrors
Auto wipers
Auto lights
Fog lights
Heated windscreen
Traction control
One touch indicator
Colour coded bumper
Etc etc
I freshly ply lined it, fully racked the OS for tools & fitted a 2.5m internal frail to the NS with 2 crates fitted in for my Huskies.
Removed standard bulkhead & is rebuilt in 18mm & 25mm MDF inc echo chambers with the following ICE fitted to it
2 x 12" Pioneer 1200w shallow subs
2 x 12" JBL 1000w subs
2 x Loudest.com 2000w 4 way 6" x 9"s
1 x XS 660w amp
1 x Loudest.com 3000w amp
2 x XS 440w amps
2 x 1 farad capacitors
Front & rear Doors have 220w Pioneer 3 way
Back doors have 2 reversing cameras (one for traffic, other for rear step) and NS has a camera for blind spot
All viewed on a 9" Eonon Flip down with lighting & two Chanel viewing but both chanels are 3 ch RCA split for iPad & iPhone viewing as well as cameras & viewing from DVD
The brain is an Eonon DVD player with USB & Card reader options for my gazillion songs lol.
All in all, an extremely loud system & crystal clear too
I have a roof rack with a centre walkway full length.
I have twin bike carriers for my Dog Rigs, Pawtrekker Scooter & my Mountain bike for Bikejoring.
Lots of other extra little bits n bobs but I think that'll do for now. Looking to get the external done up a bit with rims, bars etc in the new year but need to get all the little dings & bangs fixed first.
Vans booked in for a ECU Upgrade so hopefully should feel a little difference with that
If I think of anything else, I'll post it up
Last edited by
bubblecraft on Wed Dec 28, 2011 6:30 pm, edited 2 times in total.