*NOW BOOKED FOR 2024* Transitmania 15 @ Santa Pod 19th to 21st July 2024 *ALL DETAILS HERE*

Help please Transit smiley wheel arch URGENT

Need a certain part? Ask on here!

Moderator: Luke

Help please Transit smiley wheel arch URGENT

Postby Fastfish » Thu Jun 07, 2018 9:38 pm

Long shot I know but does anybody have or know the whereabouts of a Transit Smiley LWB high roof plastic wheel arch, think they were only on twin wheel vans...need urgently for MOT Drivers side or pair any condition 07419 823798 Thank you
Fastfish
Transit Addict
Transit Addict

Re: Help please Transit smiley wheel arch URGENT

Postby twin wheel camper » Fri Jun 08, 2018 10:31 am

Very rare van and also almost impossible to remove without breaking the inside bit to pieces, I know I have the same van and also would like to get new inner rear arch’s but in more than 10 years I’ve never seen any for sale just the odd complete van and that’s drying up now with rust and the same issue you still have to remove the arch’s without them falling to bits :(
twin wheel camper
Transit Devotee
Transit Devotee

Postby Fastfish » Sat Jun 09, 2018 3:27 pm

twin wheel camper wrote:Very rare van and also almost impossible to remove without breaking the inside bit to pieces, I know I have the same van and also would like to get new inner rear arch’s but in more than 10 years I’ve never seen any for sale just the odd complete van and that’s drying up now with rust and the same issue you still have to remove the arch’s without them falling to bits :(

Its a bugger eh, i went and destroyed one taking it off in anger, just thinking I would buy new ones.....lesson learnt for me :(
Fastfish
Transit Addict
Transit Addict

Postby Fastfish » Sat Jun 16, 2018 6:33 pm

Fastfish wrote:
twin wheel camper wrote:Very rare van and also almost impossible to remove without breaking the inside bit to pieces, I know I have the same van and also would like to get new inner rear arch’s but in more than 10 years I’ve never seen any for sale just the odd complete van and that’s drying up now with rust and the same issue you still have to remove the arch’s without them falling to bits :(

Its a bugger eh, i went and destroyed one taking it off in anger, just thinking I would buy new ones.....lesson learnt for me :(

Dammit,got all excited today as I saw a twin wheel hi cube axle for sale on ebay, with the elusive plastic arches in the background still on the van.

Messaged seller hopefully,but he had scrapped the van....grrrrrrr arches are poss worth more than the axle lol
Fastfish
Transit Addict
Transit Addict

Return to Transit Parts Wanted