Transitmania 12 @Santa Pod 15th to 17th May 2020


Transit Euro 4 fwd vnt electronic turbo

Need a certain part? Ask on here!

Moderator: Luke

Re: Transit Euro 4 fwd vnt electronic turbo

Postby andz327 » Sun Mar 21, 2021 5:06 pm

loot wrote:I take it all this travelling is the reason you clock up mega miles :P
Mr McLOOTY actuator is now in the metal box awaiting collection

Sent from my LG-H870 using Tapatalk
User avatar
andz327
Transit Fanatic
Transit Fanatic
 
Posts: 4966
Joined: Thu Jan 14, 2016 3:44 am

Re: Transit Euro 4 fwd vnt electronic turbo

Postby andz327 » Sun Mar 21, 2021 7:52 pm

You dont have by chance a good crank pulley you don't need thus DAYCO lasted about 14months ......

Sent from my LG-H870 using Tapatalk
User avatar
andz327
Transit Fanatic
Transit Fanatic
 
Posts: 4966
Joined: Thu Jan 14, 2016 3:44 am

Re: Transit Euro 4 fwd vnt electronic turbo

Postby loot » Sun Mar 21, 2021 9:19 pm

Cheers Andz.

I don't think I replaced the crank pulley, so that said I won't have 1 sorry :(

Everything I've changed was because it was faulty in some way, I do have a plastic inlet manifolds though if you're interested :P
56 350 2.2 130ps mk7 with 2 side doors 8)
65 290 2.2 125ps custom with 2 side doors 8)
07 350 170ps
[img]http://[/img]
Ids v86 licence + v86.04 update + xprog here
Ids map here
User avatar
loot
Site Moderator
 
Posts: 31711
Joined: Sat May 05, 2012 6:06 pm
Location: North Wales

Re: Transit Euro 4 fwd vnt electronic turbo

Postby andz327 » Mon Mar 22, 2021 6:43 am

loot wrote:Cheers Andz.

I don't think I replaced the crank pulley, so that said I won't have 1 sorry :(

Everything I've changed was because it was faulty in some way, I do have a plastic inlet manifolds though if you're interested :P
Haha you never know , started van to go get some service parts yesterday afternoon and could here this knocking noise and sounded bottom end Thought aw for fook sake this is aw a need, fired it up on ramps and went fook it am going back to bed, woke up for dinner and was already dark oclock...... Usual Sunday evening under a van. Pulled first belt off incase noise was the little cush drive between steering pump and water pump started it up noise had changed slightly but louder ...... Ya dancer pulled crank pulley off and the silence was golden
Thought the Dayco pulley would have lasted longer but it does get used a wee bit i suppose...... Fooksake looked on ebay and prices range from £28 - £230 Image

Sent from my LG-H870 using Tapatalk
User avatar
andz327
Transit Fanatic
Transit Fanatic
 
Posts: 4966
Joined: Thu Jan 14, 2016 3:44 am

Re: Transit Euro 4 fwd vnt electronic turbo

Postby loot » Mon Mar 22, 2021 12:06 pm

andz327 wrote:
loot wrote:Cheers Andz.

I don't think I replaced the crank pulley, so that said I won't have 1 sorry :(

Everything I've changed was because it was faulty in some way, I do have a plastic inlet manifolds though if you're interested :P
Haha you never know , started van to go get some service parts yesterday afternoon and could here this knocking noise and sounded bottom end Thought aw for fook sake this is aw a need, fired it up on ramps and went fook it am going back to bed, woke up for dinner and was already dark oclock...... Usual Sunday evening under a van. Pulled first belt off incase noise was the little cush drive between steering pump and water pump started it up noise had changed slightly but louder ...... Ya dancer pulled crank pulley off and the silence was golden
Thought the Dayco pulley would have lasted longer but it does get used a wee bit i suppose...... Fooksake looked on ebay and prices range from £28 - £230 Image

Sent from my LG-H870 using Tapatalk

But 9@28 quid, the odds will be in your favour :P
56 350 2.2 130ps mk7 with 2 side doors 8)
65 290 2.2 125ps custom with 2 side doors 8)
07 350 170ps
[img]http://[/img]
Ids v86 licence + v86.04 update + xprog here
Ids map here
User avatar
loot
Site Moderator
 
Posts: 31711
Joined: Sat May 05, 2012 6:06 pm
Location: North Wales

Re: Transit Euro 4 fwd vnt electronic turbo

Postby andz327 » Mon Mar 22, 2021 1:35 pm

Hahaha went for a £68 pulley supposedly nazi made eh i mean German made with 2yr guarentee and says its not the usual cheap sh*t so we'll see ,

Ma Borg and Beck ball joints had 2yr guarentee and fooked in 1yr but you never know with guarentees (they replaced foc tho .....they never asked miles )

Sent from my LG-H870 using Tapatalk
User avatar
andz327
Transit Fanatic
Transit Fanatic
 
Posts: 4966
Joined: Thu Jan 14, 2016 3:44 am

Re: Transit Euro 4 fwd vnt electronic turbo

Postby loot » Mon Mar 22, 2021 2:12 pm

I recently fitted a borg and Beck clutch kit to her combo which I always thought were a decent make.
Can't beat a bit of borg :P

Image
56 350 2.2 130ps mk7 with 2 side doors 8)
65 290 2.2 125ps custom with 2 side doors 8)
07 350 170ps
[img]http://[/img]
Ids v86 licence + v86.04 update + xprog here
Ids map here
User avatar
loot
Site Moderator
 
Posts: 31711
Joined: Sat May 05, 2012 6:06 pm
Location: North Wales

Re: Transit Euro 4 fwd vnt electronic turbo

Postby andz327 » Mon Mar 22, 2021 2:48 pm

loot wrote:I recently fitted a borg and Beck clutch kit to her combo which I always thought were a decent make.
Can't beat a bit of borg

Image
Aye but what BITS would you beat first

Sent from my LG-H870 using Tapatalk
User avatar
andz327
Transit Fanatic
Transit Fanatic
 
Posts: 4966
Joined: Thu Jan 14, 2016 3:44 am

Re: Transit Euro 4 fwd vnt electronic turbo

Postby loot » Mon Mar 22, 2021 4:56 pm

:shock:

How rude, I'd paint her like those French women :lol:
56 350 2.2 130ps mk7 with 2 side doors 8)
65 290 2.2 125ps custom with 2 side doors 8)
07 350 170ps
[img]http://[/img]
Ids v86 licence + v86.04 update + xprog here
Ids map here
User avatar
loot
Site Moderator
 
Posts: 31711
Joined: Sat May 05, 2012 6:06 pm
Location: North Wales

Re: Transit Euro 4 fwd vnt electronic turbo

Postby ned » Mon Mar 22, 2021 5:10 pm

French woman have hairy, very hairy bits n pits I believe :shock:
03 transit 125t280 2.0 tdci swb executive college blue 92. Built in Belgium so deserves lots of love. 228,000 miles on the clock.

Another year WITHOUT needing welding 8)
User avatar
ned
Transit Extremist
Transit Extremist
 
Posts: 17804
Joined: Sat Jan 16, 2016 9:01 am
Location: Somewhere in time

Re: Transit Euro 4 fwd vnt electronic turbo

Postby andz327 » Thu Mar 25, 2021 1:15 am

Any burn oots yet?????

Sent from my LG-H870 using Tapatalk
User avatar
andz327
Transit Fanatic
Transit Fanatic
 
Posts: 4966
Joined: Thu Jan 14, 2016 3:44 am

Re: Transit Euro 4 fwd vnt electronic turbo

Postby loot » Thu Mar 25, 2021 11:39 am

Only my head mate, been fined for not submitting tax returns on my company that never traded.
Also I've driven the combo to work, I'll let you know over the weekend about asbo :P
56 350 2.2 130ps mk7 with 2 side doors 8)
65 290 2.2 125ps custom with 2 side doors 8)
07 350 170ps
[img]http://[/img]
Ids v86 licence + v86.04 update + xprog here
Ids map here
User avatar
loot
Site Moderator
 
Posts: 31711
Joined: Sat May 05, 2012 6:06 pm
Location: North Wales

Re: Transit Euro 4 fwd vnt electronic turbo

Postby Altransit » Thu Mar 25, 2021 12:36 pm

loot wrote:Only my head mate, been fined for not submitting tax returns on my company that never traded.

I did warn you about that, I had a total of 3 fines on a company that I was director of, the last one was over £600 :!:
Barstewards :P
1997 Mk5 SWB 115 Minibus 70ps Di (Gone, but not forgotten!)
2004 Mk6 SWB T280 Medium Roof 85PS 2.0 TDDi - Vantunered (Also gone)
2008 Mk7 SWB T280 Medium Roof 85PS 2.2 TDCi - Also Vantunered
User avatar
Altransit
Site Moderator
 
Posts: 36009
Joined: Tue Oct 17, 2006 12:23 am
Location: Bicester, Oxfordshire, UK

Re: Transit Euro 4 fwd vnt electronic turbo

Postby loot » Thu Mar 25, 2021 4:46 pm

My brother said they won't take the money?
56 350 2.2 130ps mk7 with 2 side doors 8)
65 290 2.2 125ps custom with 2 side doors 8)
07 350 170ps
[img]http://[/img]
Ids v86 licence + v86.04 update + xprog here
Ids map here
User avatar
loot
Site Moderator
 
Posts: 31711
Joined: Sat May 05, 2012 6:06 pm
Location: North Wales

Re: Transit Euro 4 fwd vnt electronic turbo

Postby loot » Thu Mar 25, 2021 6:24 pm

So I called hmrc and Marlene was happy to mark the company as dormant until 2025 and wipe the 2x £100 fines I was given.
All that stress over nothing.
56 350 2.2 130ps mk7 with 2 side doors 8)
65 290 2.2 125ps custom with 2 side doors 8)
07 350 170ps
[img]http://[/img]
Ids v86 licence + v86.04 update + xprog here
Ids map here
User avatar
loot
Site Moderator
 
Posts: 31711
Joined: Sat May 05, 2012 6:06 pm
Location: North Wales

PreviousNext

Return to Transit Parts Wanted



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users