*NOW BOOKED FOR 2026* Transitmania 17 @ Santa Pod 17th to 19th July 2026 *ALL DETAILS HERE*


mot exmpt spec lift..I dont think so mk3

Spotted something of interest on eBay or other online auctions, let people know here.

Moderator: Luke

mot exmpt spec lift..I dont think so mk3

Postby jay » Tue Jan 20, 2015 2:45 pm

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/FORD-TRANSIT- ... 1566774662?

seems a ok mk3 crew cabbed transit spec lift but seller claims mot exempt which it wont be..
mk1 connect tourneo
User avatar
jay
Transit Extremist
Transit Extremist
 
Posts: 7916
Joined: Tue Jul 05, 2005 6:24 pm
Location: Essex

Re: mot exmpt spec lift..I dont think so mk3

Postby FredTransit » Tue Jan 20, 2015 3:47 pm

If it says 3501kg on the VIN plate it is, if not it isn't
A Transit is for life, not just for Christmas. http://www.a2ecommercials.webs.com
My galleries - http://a2ecommercials.webs.com/apps/photos/
User avatar
FredTransit
Mk2 Trannyist
 
Posts: 17470
Joined: Fri Mar 11, 2005 4:34 am
Location: London

Re: mot exmpt spec lift..I dont think so mk3

Postby jay » Wed Jan 21, 2015 6:02 pm

he said to me its 3499kgs
mk1 connect tourneo
User avatar
jay
Transit Extremist
Transit Extremist
 
Posts: 7916
Joined: Tue Jul 05, 2005 6:24 pm
Location: Essex

Re: mot exmpt spec lift..I dont think so mk3

Postby FredTransit » Wed Jan 21, 2015 8:25 pm

In that case you are right, no it's not exempt, even if it's over 3500 on the V5, it must say it on the VIN
A Transit is for life, not just for Christmas. http://www.a2ecommercials.webs.com
My galleries - http://a2ecommercials.webs.com/apps/photos/
User avatar
FredTransit
Mk2 Trannyist
 
Posts: 17470
Joined: Fri Mar 11, 2005 4:34 am
Location: London


Return to eBay/ Auction Ads



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users

This site contains affiliate links for which we may be compensated.