*NOW BOOKED FOR 2026* Transitmania 17 @ Santa Pod 17th to 19th July 2026 *ALL DETAILS HERE*


lights and chrome bullbars

Post all custom related threads here!

Moderator: Luke

lights and chrome bullbars

Postby applecider65 » Wed Sep 12, 2007 9:19 pm

can anyone tell me where i can get clear rear lights for my 95 transit plus chrome bullbars thanks
applecider65
Newbie
 
Posts: 7
Joined: Wed Sep 12, 2007 3:48 pm
Location: hampshire

Postby MrMPuk » Wed Sep 12, 2007 9:27 pm

You wont find the clear rear lights now I'm afraid, as for the bullbars always some on eBay or you could try google, I just did a quick search and it came up with loads but they're not cheap.
MrMPuk
Transit Extremist
Transit Extremist
 
Posts: 27856
Joined: Sat Mar 26, 2005 7:50 am

Postby iceman » Mon Sep 17, 2007 3:37 pm

I would go for Stainless steel bullbars rather than chrome.
User avatar
iceman
Transit Addict
Transit Addict
 
Posts: 81
Joined: Sat Aug 11, 2007 11:24 am
Location: Northamptonshire


Return to Customising and one offs



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users

This site contains affiliate links for which we may be compensated.