*NOW BOOKED FOR 2024* Transitmania 15 @ Santa Pod 19th to 21st July 2024 *ALL DETAILS HERE*

IC(V)E and techno

Post all custom related threads here!

Moderator: Luke

IC(V)E and techno

Postby bigyellow » Thu Apr 30, 2015 6:37 pm

well the budget for april and may has all ready been spent so we are down to window shopping only for another 30 days

so we want to talk in van entertainment systems

so i want to bin the usual ford excuse for a radio and what some thing a lot better and more suited to my needs

CCTV.
been looking at small medium and expensive cctv systems and as well as the usual £10 ones i found this. with four cameras i get 360 degree views and a decent recording system which i can locate in a safe place away from impact zones like front windscreens and rear ends

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/390943789697? ... 1436.l2649

CCTV 4CH Realtime SD Card Car RV Vehicle DVR Recorder Audio + 2 IR CCD Cameras

Description

This vehicle DVR is a cost-effective equipment which is designed for on-board video monitoring. It takes embedded Linux platform, combined with the most advanced H.264 video compression technology. With SD card as storage medium, this DVR can provide audio-video recording files with vehicle's information overlaid, such as date/ time, plate number etc. With central control software, it can realize realtime playback as well as playback on computer. SD card design makes it more vibration-proof and easily installed than hard disk version. This DVR is also with a user-friendly design of mouse control. The camera is waterproof item with 1/4 Sharp CCD and 18 IR LEDs . It has a high resolution of 420TV lines and wide view angle of 120°.
Main Features

Support video searching function so that we can easily get files of a certain period.

Support realtime playback, as well as review the video on computer.

Support remote control and mouse operation.

Equipped with high-speed video recording at 30fps per channel.

Recording video can be overlaid with date/ time, plate number etc.

Optional file packing time to meet your real requirement.

Support wide range of voltage input from 8V to 36V.

Four channel 4pin connector video and audio input, one channel AV connector video and audio output.

SD card design for storage, more convenient and vibration-proof than hard disk version.

next on the list was this baby i found aswell
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/141337898104? ... 1436.l2649
alarm and tracker in one all in for a miseasly £32
It supports both GPS locating and GSM locating. When there is GPS signal available, it will use GPS signal to locate your tracking target. Once there is NO GPS signal such as in the garage, BUT there is GSM signal received from a GSM modem nearby, you can send the tracker SMS to get its location and coordinates.

The remote control is unique. Each TK103B tracker has JUST ONE remote control to pair. Please take care of this remote control with attention!

Dialing the tracker device, it will respond to a real-time latitude and longitude information.

Function:

Successive Locating Automatically
Get location in real street/address name
Monitor
user can dial up the tracker device to monitor the voice
Alarms
Low battery alarm
Power off alarm
SOS
Geo-fence
Movement alarm
Overspeed alarm
Cut off/ Resume the Oil and Power System
Set up arm by SMS
Disarm by SMS
Alarms under Arm State
door alarm
Sensor alarm
ACC alarm
Set up silent mode by SMS
No GSM Network Alarm
Check the Vehicle State
Tracker’s Hardware Resetting
Function of Remote Control
ARM: Press “A” button for 0.5 second, the siren will alarm one time.
DISARM: Press “B” button for .5 second, the siren will alarm two times.
Silent mode: Press “A+B” together for 0.5 second when it is in disarm state, the siren will alarm three times.
Quit silent mode: Press “A+B” together for 0.5 second again when it is in disarm state, the siren will alarm four times.
Deterrence: Long press “A” button for 3 seconds, siren will alarm for 10 seconds, press “A” or “B” button to quit

Specifications:

Dim: 83*54*26mm
Weight: 115g
Network: GSM/GPRS
Band: 850/900/1800/1900Mhz
GPS chip: SIRF3 chip
GSM/GPRS: Simcom300d or Simcom340d
GPS sensitivity: -159dBm
GPS accuracy: 5m
Time to first fix: Cold status 45s
Warm status: 35s
Hot status: 1s
Voltage of car power system: 12V input
Car power input : door 0V(Negative trigger)or 12V(positive trigger)
ACC: 12V
Battery: Chargeable changeable 3.7V 800mAh Li-ion battery
Storage Temp: -40°C to +85°C
Operation Temp: -20°C to +55°C
Humidity: 5%--95% non-condensing

Package:

1 X GPS/GSM/GPRS Tracker TK103B
1 X GPS Antenna
1 X GSM Antenna
1 X Harness
1 X Microphone
1 X Relay
1 X Remote control
1 X Software CD
1 X User Manuals (English)

which i think is great for the costs

and lastly the ICE or should that be IVE???

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Double-2-Din- ... 1525394710

all for a tight £100. now thats better than the ford valve radio i have at the moment
Double 2 Din 7" In Car GPS DVD CD Player

GPS Sat Navigation
(not including GPS map)
SD/USB Support
RDS, iPod
Touch Screen
Subwoofer Output
Steering Wheel Control
Built-in Bluetooth
FM Transmitter
Analog TV

i can add the DAB radio to it and the Garmin GPS maps i prefer to use and of course the rear view reversing camera can get plugged into it as well rather than having a separate tv screen

so tech peeps, good choices or bad choices or better choices out there i have not seen yet

heres the budgets
CCTV forward and reversing, sides would be nice £150 max
Alarm system, No,3 £100 max, does not have to be insurance grade as it does not matter but must have sat tracker and GMS phone text generator and dont worry about the sounder as that cable goes to a relay feed for other items
ICE OR IVE ?? £150-£200 max
DAB radio, INPUT from aux and or ipod, FM/AM/LM as i am a radio freak, reversing a camera screen and input , out puts will go to an amp i all ready own and speakers i all ready own to, its just a all round head set i need
bigyellow
Transit Aficionado
Transit Aficionado

Re: IC(V)E and techno

Postby snowballer » Fri May 01, 2015 9:41 am

check his feedback on the double din!
snowballer
Transit Aficionado
Transit Aficionado

Return to Customising and one offs