*NOW BOOKED FOR 2024* Transitmania 15 @ Santa Pod 19th to 21st July 2024 *ALL DETAILS HERE*

Rear badge font

Post all custom related threads here!

Moderator: Luke

Rear badge font

Postby Hedache » Tue Nov 03, 2015 4:15 pm

Hi

I have a 2004 Transit (mk6?) that I'm customising. I plan to replace the 'TRANSIT' badge on the rear with another word but in the same style.

Anyone know which font this badge uses? I've searched the forum and elsewhere but no luck yet.

Cheers!
Hedache

Re: Rear badge font

Postby S26coolin » Tue Nov 03, 2015 7:03 pm

Is there something particular you want to put? I know the new transit badge looks good as a alternative
S26coolin
Transit Aficionado
Transit Aficionado

Postby Hedache » Tue Nov 03, 2015 8:22 pm

I haven't decided yet really.

I want it to be in the same font though so it looks right and almost unnoticeable at a glance.
Hedache

Postby Marauder » Wed Nov 04, 2015 10:51 am

As I already know that my 2008 is a Transit I do not see the reason for the badges...So now I have decided to remove de-badge.Went to the rear door fishing line behind the Transit badge and it came off..Now I find a hole behind where it had been.Removed the Ford oval as well.So before I go any further I will have to fill the holes.....Why they never just had stick on I dont know.( PS the rear of the Transit badge never had a sicky out bit that went in the hole so what was the point of the one hole)
Ford Transit 280 SWB,,Year 2008,,2.2,, If it can,t be fixed/repaired/ with a 4 pound lump hammer then it must be an electrical problem.
Marauder
Transit Devotee
Transit Devotee

Return to Customising and one offs