*NOW BOOKED FOR 2024* Transitmania 15 @ Santa Pod 19th to 21st July 2024 *ALL DETAILS HERE*

locking wheel nuts...

Post all custom related threads here!

Moderator: Luke

locking wheel nuts...

Postby nobbynomad » Tue Jun 09, 2020 4:30 pm

I've just yesterday purchased a MK 8 campervan with Rhino alloys and load rated AT tyres. I need to get some locking wheel nuts pronto. Tried Halfords to no avail so went to the local Transit main dealer, they had non in stock but have ordered some for £110.00. I'm not sure if they will be any good for these wheels, can anyone please advise... Thank you in advance...
nobbynomad
Transit Addict
Transit Addict

Re: locking wheel nuts...

Postby wojciech » Tue Aug 11, 2020 9:16 am

nobbynomad wrote:I've just yesterday purchased a MK 8 campervan with Rhino alloys and load rated AT tyres. I need to get some locking wheel nuts pronto. Tried Halfords to no avail so went to the local Transit main dealer, they had non in stock but have ordered some for £110.00. I'm not sure if they will be any good for these wheels, can anyone please advise... Thank you in advance...

The following link shows the locking nuts for the Black Rinho Arsenal. I think they are suitable for your alloys too. There are many similar on the market.
https://agileoffroad.com/product/black- ... s-transit/
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
wojciech
Transit Fanatic
Transit Fanatic

Return to Customising and one offs