*NOW BOOKED FOR 2026* Transitmania 17 @ Santa Pod 17th to 19th July 2026 *ALL DETAILS HERE*


Van wanted for tomorrows show

An area for members to hang out and chat, discuss anything transit related!

Moderator: Luke

Van wanted for tomorrows show

Postby petervanlee » Fri Mar 09, 2007 12:02 pm

Hi All

The Transitvanclub has a club stand tomorrow at Donnington Park Raceway. It’s an inside one day classic commercial show, start time 8.50 finish around 4.30. I need a SWB van or pickup to make up the stand as the guy I had lined up to be on the stand has a problem and cannot do it…………………

Just got some stuff of Ford yesterday so I will make up a nice goodie bag for anyone that can help out with this… PM or just post here……..

Junction 22a M1.……………….. Many thanks Peter
I just Love Transits
User avatar
petervanlee
Transit Devotee
Transit Devotee
 
Posts: 504
Joined: Fri Mar 25, 2005 11:05 pm
Location: Buckinghamshire

Postby rover » Fri Mar 09, 2007 12:23 pm

Depends on what you call a classic, as mine is a Mk3 1989 I'm doubting its any good to you.

Rover.
User avatar
rover
Transit Extremist
Transit Extremist
 
Posts: 6397
Joined: Mon Nov 21, 2005 12:03 am
Location: Nottinghamshire

Postby FredTransit » Fri Mar 09, 2007 12:28 pm

I would do this but have a misic promo on tuesday and couln't risck the motorway. I have tried Geoff (can't make it) and left a message with Dave. Would madmark's LWB be no good?
A Transit is for life, not just for Christmas. http://www.a2ecommercials.webs.com
My galleries - http://a2ecommercials.webs.com/apps/photos/
User avatar
FredTransit
Mk2 Trannyist
 
Posts: 17470
Joined: Fri Mar 11, 2005 4:34 am
Location: London

Postby petervanlee » Fri Mar 09, 2007 12:55 pm

Its a classic show so MK1/2 SWB till they start to think of MK3s as classic...... peter
I just Love Transits
User avatar
petervanlee
Transit Devotee
Transit Devotee
 
Posts: 504
Joined: Fri Mar 25, 2005 11:05 pm
Location: Buckinghamshire


Return to Transit Talk



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users

This site contains affiliate links for which we may be compensated.