*NOW BOOKED FOR 2026* Transitmania 17 @ Santa Pod 17th to 19th July 2026 *ALL DETAILS HERE*


Black Transit?

An area for members to hang out and chat, discuss anything transit related!

Moderator: Luke

Re: Black Transit?

Postby Alexhoc » Tue Jan 22, 2008 11:14 pm

That sounds pretty cool, have you got any pics of it?

Having thought about it I might have mine black with chrome wellers, black A-bar, chrome spots, and a few bits of red here and there, such as brake calipers, red lens back lights (if I can find any), just subtle touches. Also it will have different bumpers so it should look a bit better than having black plastic ones like in the pic... There will also be some writing and logos on the side so it should be pretty clear it's not an undertaker's van :wink:
Alexhoc
Transit Aficionado
Transit Aficionado
 
Posts: 167
Joined: Wed Oct 10, 2007 7:35 pm
Location: Harrogate

Re: Black Transit?

Postby billtee » Tue Jan 22, 2008 11:56 pm

personally i'd go for black and gold with polished alloys and a nice chrome set of air horns u can add chrome bull bar and if u want fit some blue under body strobe lights all this depends what u want 2 spend. Paint wise go for metalic or metal flake and then laquer it up 2 u 8) .
billtee
Transit Addict
Transit Addict
 
Posts: 32
Joined: Sat Jan 19, 2008 7:34 pm

Re: Black Transit?

Postby Alexhoc » Wed Jan 23, 2008 9:49 pm

To be honest I'm not into the "bling bling" all that much :lol: I'd go with chrome wellers as they always look good, I don't want alloys really, as they don't make anything dished enough that can be found easily, and chrome spots because they would look horrible painted I think. Not sure about the paint yet, but I think I'd prefer a flat color with a colored shine, rather than a metallic/flake...
Alexhoc
Transit Aficionado
Transit Aficionado
 
Posts: 167
Joined: Wed Oct 10, 2007 7:35 pm
Location: Harrogate

Previous

Return to Transit Talk



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users

This site contains affiliate links for which we may be compensated.