*NOW BOOKED FOR 2026* Transitmania 17 @ Santa Pod 17th to 19th July 2026 *ALL DETAILS HERE*


would any of you buy this ? PLEASE LOOK

An area for members to hang out and chat, discuss anything transit related!

Moderator: Luke

Re: would any of you buy this ? PLEASE LOOK

Postby twi66y » Fri Feb 15, 2008 12:45 pm

MrMPuk wrote:As it should be a 100ps as well have a look for an intercooler.


Just phoned him to arrange a veiwing and he sold the van last night :(

Im getting a bit sick of all this now.
Everytime i see i van i like, some one beats me to it :evil:
I want a mk6 But i didnt want it to eat my budget and at the end of the day its gonna if i want a decent one. You get what you pay for i suppose! :x

Im seriously dissapointed though to say the least.

Thanks guys for your help
Image

I aint here for a long time, I'm here for a good time
User avatar
twi66y
Transit Aficionado
Transit Aficionado
 
Posts: 130
Joined: Tue Jan 22, 2008 2:50 am

Re: would any of you buy this ? PLEASE LOOK

Postby MrMPuk » Fri Feb 15, 2008 12:53 pm

The trouble is if you snooze, you lose!
MrMPuk
Transit Extremist
Transit Extremist
 
Posts: 27856
Joined: Sat Mar 26, 2005 7:50 am

Re: would any of you buy this ? PLEASE LOOK

Postby poppajoe » Fri Feb 15, 2008 7:21 pm

MrMPuk wrote:The trouble is if you snooze, you lose!



And if you run .......you could get done.... :wink:

Tricky aint it... :roll:
User avatar
poppajoe
Transit Devotee
Transit Devotee
 
Posts: 889
Joined: Fri Jul 14, 2006 10:59 pm
Location: South Wales

Re: would any of you buy this ? PLEASE LOOK

Postby twi66y » Fri Feb 15, 2008 11:29 pm

poppajoe wrote:
MrMPuk wrote:The trouble is if you snooze, you lose!



And if you run .......you could get done.... :wink:

Tricky aint it... :roll:


wELL TRICKY. iVE JUST GOT RID OF A DODGEY tRANSPORTER T4 That was sold to me on false pretences! So many con men out there who sell shite! gotta be carefull. I dont need a van failing while i have work booked in. Im already 2 weeks behind and no money coming in. I just wanna get it right thats all. :P
Image

I aint here for a long time, I'm here for a good time
User avatar
twi66y
Transit Aficionado
Transit Aficionado
 
Posts: 130
Joined: Tue Jan 22, 2008 2:50 am

Previous

Return to Transit Talk



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users

This site contains affiliate links for which we may be compensated.