Moderator: Luke




Scotty86 wrote:If it makes you feel any better, I was overtaking by a LDV pilot on Friday night in Glasgow, was driving a 100ps mk6 too![]()
Altransit wrote:Scotty86 wrote:If it makes you feel any better, I was overtaking by a LDV pilot on Friday night in Glasgow, was driving a 100ps mk6 too![]()
A Pilot?![]()
![]()
Andyg wrote:LDV Maxus has the Euro4 2.5 VM Motori engine with 95,120 or 135PS output options![]()
And 250,300 or 330Nm of torque at just 1,800rpmNot bad, I'd say

BigNeil wrote:Note you dont have any pictures lads !
Altransit wrote: So whereabouts were you parked at the time Scotty
A Pilot?

Andyg wrote:LDV Maxus has the Euro4 2.5 VM Motori engine with 95,120 or 135PS output options![]()
And 250,300 or 330Nm of torque at just 1,800rpmNot bad, I'd say


Users browsing this forum: No registered users
This site contains affiliate links for which we may be compensated.