Speedo tops out at 90 and can hit that no prob in the avater'd v6 3.0l esp. when not going uphill..
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jIaGWURONRU '' VOTE Kim Jong Unwell. Mike writ '' a vote for lABOUR is a vote for islam and a conservative vote is a vote for islam and a vote for liberal is a vote for islam. '' DBVM ''a vote for UKIP is a vote for islam''
mine is a mk5 2.5 high roof 100 with 190 back end and is screaming at 75mph and that with your foot on the floor pushing it into the rubber mat let the foot up a bit and it starts slowing down to 65mph so i think 65mph is my max
I got the 120mph out of a swb transit 125 once coming back form wait i leave that bit to myself i was trying to go faster but the steering got very light so i slowed down
My camper van conversion viewtopic.php?f=58&t=76200 If any thing falls of will you mind picking it up for me
129 MPH on Sat Nav one night in Germany ... 200PS...tweeked by Vantuner. So we reckon pushing out about 245PS You could ask Coconut as I sent him the picture of my Sat Nav...not something I'd recommend taking a picture of at that speed at night...
Choose life, Choose a Transit,Italian Job Done ,Its the Irish in me.....I only listen to Above and Beyond Now with A 5 pot Beast.......I started off with nothing and I still got most of it left...!!
On my 135 jumbo camper van had to fit cruse control to stop it running away with me on the motorway ever time I looked at the speedo it would be doing 90 mph and if I'd put my foot down it would still accelerate a fully loaded camper van at that speed is not good .the most important with a van is how quick it gets up to the legal speed limit and hold that speed I now the 135 engine has got a bad rep on the forum but the big hill on the a55 comeing back from Holyhead hit the bottom at 60 mpg and put your foot down and go over the top at 70 mph that's more important then top speed
2025 MK 8 L3 H3 Motorsport campervan Past camper vans 1974 mk1 v4 with 2.0 pinto fitted 1986 mk3 2.5 di swb 1990 190 lwb 2.5 di 1998 100 lwb 2.5 di 2006 350 jumbo 135 tdci 2015 MK 8 L4 H3 motorsport campervan
Choose life, Choose a Transit,Italian Job Done ,Its the Irish in me.....I only listen to Above and Beyond Now with A 5 pot Beast.......I started off with nothing and I still got most of it left...!!
Azer van man wrote:Can't beat the 5 Pot gang....whoooooosh
I've had my old 135ps against my old standard 200ps and the 200ps ate it and I've had my old remapped 140ps Sportvan (170ps) against Azer's remapped 200ps and again the 200ps ate it
2013 VW Transporter swb T5.1GP T28 140ps Highline with extra toys.