*NOW BOOKED FOR 2024* Transitmania 15 @ Santa Pod 19th to 21st July 2024 *ALL DETAILS HERE*

Commercial insurance non recorded NCB ?

An area for members to hang out and chat, discuss anything transit related!

Moderator: Luke

Commercial insurance non recorded NCB ?

Postby Wollys World :) » Fri Mar 01, 2019 7:59 pm

Hi all, i am still, after along time looking into starting out in recovery/delivery of cars with a 3.5ton beavertail. Now as it is i have zero NCB but for a 1 year on car, but i do And can get written from my employer that i have a 4 year no claims with them from a 90k mile a year job in a van.

Are there any insurance companies out there that will take the 4 years NCB i have with my employer?

I believe its not going to be good rate as is so all i can reduce it by will help.

Cheers

Wayne:)
Wollys World :)
Transit Addict
Transit Addict

Re: Commercial insurance non recorded NCB ?

Postby Mr RVM » Sat Jul 27, 2019 3:48 pm

Wollys World :) wrote:Hi all, i am still, after along time looking into starting out in recovery/delivery of cars with a 3.5ton beavertail. Now as it is i have zero NCB but for a 1 year on car, but i do And can get written from my employer that i have a 4 year no claims with them from a 90k mile a year job in a van.

Are there any insurance companies out there that will take the 4 years NCB i have with my employer?

I believe its not going to be good rate as is so all i can reduce it by will help.

Cheers

Wayne:)

You would need it written from an insurance company with your name on it..........insurance companies give nowt away.......you should be able to use the one yrs NCB from your car (but only if you're not still using it on a car policy)........they will transfer NCB from a car to a van......(but 99% of them won't allow it to be transferred back to a private car policy)..... :(
Mr RVM
Transit Fanatic
Transit Fanatic

Return to Transit Talk