*NOW BOOKED FOR 2024* Transitmania 15 @ Santa Pod 19th to 21st July 2024 *ALL DETAILS HERE*

STOLEN! PLEASE LOOK OUT FOR MY VAN! RK13RAU

An area for members to hang out and chat, discuss anything transit related!

Moderator: Luke

STOLEN! PLEASE LOOK OUT FOR MY VAN! RK13RAU

Postby Cooter » Fri Oct 29, 2021 10:29 pm

Firstly apologies if this post isn't allowed here but thought I'd ask you lovely lot to look out for my pride and joy that was stolen on the 19th Oct at 1.46am from Sevenoaks in Kent. Absolutely gutted to say the least, was/is my livelihood and my young families income. As most here will know by the pics it's a fairly rare model and will stick out like a sore thumb.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Always smileying!
Cooter
Transit Aficionado
Transit Aficionado

Re: STOLEN! PLEASE LOOK OUT FOR MY VAN! RK13RAU

Postby Chug » Fri Oct 29, 2021 10:52 pm

Is this the van you got after all those searches? As you have a time stamp, was it on camera, or did someone see it? and the big question, did you have extra than factory security fitted to your pride and joy? gutted for ya anyway mate :wink:
1991(J) twin wheel tipper 2.5di
1994(L) twin wheel tipper 2.5di
Chug
Transit Fanatic
Transit Fanatic

Re: STOLEN! PLEASE LOOK OUT FOR MY VAN! RK13RAU

Postby Cooter » Sat Oct 30, 2021 8:31 am

Hi Chug, no this one I've had for getting on 5 years now. This beast wanted for nothing, I looked after it like a baby. Security...had hykee lock on drivers door, disabled obd and tracker, both of which I think were found and disposed of quickly. Last tracker info was Seven Mile Lane (me185nf) near Maidstone. Both sets of keys still with me.

The 1.46am time stamp refers to my cctv viewing it from the side view being driven away. No cctv of any scum or way or entry.
Always smileying!
Cooter
Transit Aficionado
Transit Aficionado

Return to Transit Talk