*NOW BOOKED FOR 2024* Transitmania 15 @ Santa Pod 19th to 21st July 2024 *ALL DETAILS HERE*

Bessie

Members can put pictures of their Transit on here!

Bessie

Postby Redvee » Sat Jun 10, 2023 1:37 am

This is our minibus conversion which we bought basically as is. I've made a few alterations to her which was bascially add some rails to the window ledges so we can store stuff and add some window film to the windows so the dry food or drink isn't affected by the sun too much. The tabletop/bedbase used to live behind the drivers seat by my OH needs the seat back a little further so that now lives inside the back doors along with the camping table and held in place with a ratchet strap.
We collected her from Leicester after buying her from FB marketplace !! but the seller was a friend of my OH from RHPS and he's also a celebrity chef so had a reputation to keep, we spent several hours trawling Asda/Dunelm etc for bedding and a few other basics and we spent the first night in her parked up in a quiet residential street in Kidderminster. Because of work we've not had much time out in her but we have a week off in July to explore with.
The previous owner kept the table and chairs but we've got the inflatable gazebo thing to expand into.
Planned additions to her are a reversing camera as we have a step sticking out and perhaps an underslung freshwater tank although we do have water storage internally.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Redvee
Transit Addict
Transit Addict

Re: Bessie

Postby Davy van man » Mon Feb 26, 2024 8:59 pm

Nice rear bed conversation ? , looks like it...I be done same on my mark 13 . Davy
Davy van man

Re: Bessie

Postby Davy van man » Mon Feb 26, 2024 9:02 pm

Sorry a typo , l ve got a mark 7 transit !!!!!! God knows how I put 13 in .....davy
Davy van man

Return to Members Transits Gallery!