*NOW BOOKED FOR 2026* Transitmania 17 @ Santa Pod 17th to 19th July 2026 *ALL DETAILS HERE*


Latest Euro Jolly especially for you F1 Fans

Members can put pictures of their Transit on here!

Re: Latest Euro Jolly especially for you F1 Fans

Postby jolly olly » Mon Sep 19, 2011 10:25 pm

Azer have you been round the Gorge De Tarne, or the Tarn Valley to us Brits?
Life is not a dress rehearsal
jolly olly
Transit Fanatic
Transit Fanatic
 
Posts: 2919
Joined: Tue Jun 24, 2008 12:00 am
Location: sunderland t&w

Re: Latest Euro Jolly especially for you F1 Fans

Postby Azer van man » Mon Sep 19, 2011 10:57 pm

jolly olly wrote:Azer have you been round the Gorge De Tarne, or the Tarn Valley to us Brits?

Nah can't say I have although I backloaded last year from Lanuejols which is East of Millau.
It was out in the stix a bit and not far from the Gorge De Tarne...well worth a visit I've been told :wink:
Choose life, Choose a Transit, Italian Job Done ,Its the Irish in me.....I only listen to Above and Beyond
Now with A 5 pot Beast.......I started off with nothing and I still got most of it left...!!
User avatar
Azer van man
Transit Fanatic
Transit Fanatic
 
Posts: 2965
Joined: Mon Feb 19, 2007 9:25 pm
Location: All over the feckin shop...

Re: Latest Euro Jolly especially for you F1 Fans

Postby Grenadekid » Mon Sep 19, 2011 11:03 pm

Azer van man wrote:
Grenadekid wrote:recognise that ind estate in bray, cant rem the name of it but we used to have a unit there a while back :D

Boghall Rd,Ballywaltrim,Bray...Liitle estate with a funny little One Way system.... :wink: :wink:


Yep thats the one, i remember the name boghall road, its a disaster when you try to offload a fourty footer in there never seen roads so narrow and tight turns through ind units
At home
05 220 tdci connect (remapped to 115)
94 toyota rav4 2.0 petrol
2011 kia sportage kx3 2.0 diesel
2001 RAV4 NG
User avatar
Grenadekid
Transit Devotee
Transit Devotee
 
Posts: 1354
Joined: Tue Sep 08, 2009 9:45 am
Location: N.Ireland

Re: Latest Euro Jolly especially for you F1 Fans

Postby Azer van man » Tue Sep 20, 2011 5:23 pm

Grenadekid wrote:
Azer van man wrote:
Grenadekid wrote:recognise that ind estate in bray, cant rem the name of it but we used to have a unit there a while back :D

Boghall Rd,Ballywaltrim,Bray...Liitle estate with a funny little One Way system.... :wink: :wink:


Yep thats the one, i remember the name boghall road, its a disaster when you try to offload a fourty footer in there never seen roads so narrow and tight turns through ind units

There ain't much room around there for you big boys and some of the corners must be a bit tight in an Artic... :shock: :shock:
Choose life, Choose a Transit, Italian Job Done ,Its the Irish in me.....I only listen to Above and Beyond
Now with A 5 pot Beast.......I started off with nothing and I still got most of it left...!!
User avatar
Azer van man
Transit Fanatic
Transit Fanatic
 
Posts: 2965
Joined: Mon Feb 19, 2007 9:25 pm
Location: All over the feckin shop...

Re: Latest Euro Jolly especially for you F1 Fans

Postby jolly olly » Tue Sep 20, 2011 5:43 pm

Azer van man wrote:
jolly olly wrote:Azer have you been round the Gorge De Tarne, or the Tarn Valley to us Brits?

Nah can't say I have although I backloaded last year from Lanuejols which is East of Millau.
It was out in the stix a bit and not far from the Gorge De Tarne...well worth a visit I've been told :wink:

If you have the time on a trip it is, we camped near Milau for 2 days and enjoyed every minute just don't detour into the little villages up in the hills.
Life is not a dress rehearsal
jolly olly
Transit Fanatic
Transit Fanatic
 
Posts: 2919
Joined: Tue Jun 24, 2008 12:00 am
Location: sunderland t&w

Re: Latest Euro Jolly especially for you F1 Fans

Postby Azer van man » Wed Oct 05, 2011 5:07 pm

jolly olly wrote:
Azer van man wrote:
jolly olly wrote:Azer have you been round the Gorge De Tarne, or the Tarn Valley to us Brits?

Nah can't say I have although I backloaded last year from Lanuejols which is East of Millau.
It was out in the stix a bit and not far from the Gorge De Tarne...well worth a visit I've been told :wink:

If you have the time on a trip it is, we camped near Milau for 2 days and enjoyed every minute just don't detour into the little villages up in the hills.

Millau bridge is pretty famous...its almost like being up in the clouds :shock:
Choose life, Choose a Transit, Italian Job Done ,Its the Irish in me.....I only listen to Above and Beyond
Now with A 5 pot Beast.......I started off with nothing and I still got most of it left...!!
User avatar
Azer van man
Transit Fanatic
Transit Fanatic
 
Posts: 2965
Joined: Mon Feb 19, 2007 9:25 pm
Location: All over the feckin shop...

Re: Latest Euro Jolly especially for you F1 Fans

Postby jolly olly » Wed Oct 05, 2011 8:13 pm

I did see the bridge from a distance and it looks very impresive.
Here is a pic of the river running through the valley.
Image
Life is not a dress rehearsal
jolly olly
Transit Fanatic
Transit Fanatic
 
Posts: 2919
Joined: Tue Jun 24, 2008 12:00 am
Location: sunderland t&w

Re: Latest Euro Jolly especially for you F1 Fans

Postby Azer van man » Wed Oct 05, 2011 8:17 pm

What a cracking picture...
Beautiful... :wink:
Choose life, Choose a Transit, Italian Job Done ,Its the Irish in me.....I only listen to Above and Beyond
Now with A 5 pot Beast.......I started off with nothing and I still got most of it left...!!
User avatar
Azer van man
Transit Fanatic
Transit Fanatic
 
Posts: 2965
Joined: Mon Feb 19, 2007 9:25 pm
Location: All over the feckin shop...

Re: Latest Euro Jolly especially for you F1 Fans

Postby Azer van man » Wed Oct 05, 2011 9:33 pm

Image
Well I never....You can get anything on the Continent... :lol: :lol:
Image
Coming off Ferry from Puttgarden-Rodby
Image
Sunrise near Copenhagen
Image
Image
Image
Dragons Tail bridge Malmo bound
Image
Image
Jeyzuz,we're in the Sea..... :shock: :shock:
Image
Good old Fed Up....
Image
Image
Offshore Wind Farm
Image
Image
Image
Image
On way back to Rodby on Dragons Tail bridge again....€70 each way..... :shock: :shock: :shock: :(
Image
Image
Image
Copenhagen.
Image
ImageFrom the bridge you go into this tunnel which is built under the Sea..
Image
Image
Image
Boarding Ferry at Rodby
Image
Image
That's what I like to see,looking for problems on a Sphincter :lol: :lol: :lol:
Image
Back in Germany,had to load in Berlin, then near to Hannover and then back to Nottingham and home..Job Done :wink: :)
Choose life, Choose a Transit, Italian Job Done ,Its the Irish in me.....I only listen to Above and Beyond
Now with A 5 pot Beast.......I started off with nothing and I still got most of it left...!!
User avatar
Azer van man
Transit Fanatic
Transit Fanatic
 
Posts: 2965
Joined: Mon Feb 19, 2007 9:25 pm
Location: All over the feckin shop...

Re: Latest Euro Jolly especially for you F1 Fans

Postby Altransit » Wed Oct 05, 2011 9:43 pm

8) 8) 8) :D :mrgreen:
1994 Mk4 SWB 115 Minibus 70ps Di (R.I.P.)
1997 Mk5 SWB 115 Minibus 70ps Di (Gone, but not forgotten!)
2004 Mk6 SWB T280 Medium Roof 85PS 2.0 TDDi - Vantunered (Also gone)
2008 Mk7 SWB T280 Medium Roof 85PS 2.2 TDCi - Also Vantunered
User avatar
Altransit
Site Moderator
 
Posts: 42095
Joined: Tue Oct 17, 2006 12:23 am
Location: Bicester, Oxfordshire, UK

Re: Latest Euro Jolly especially for you F1 Fans

Postby jolly olly » Wed Oct 05, 2011 9:46 pm

I found these for sale in France.
Image
Or work for these?
Image
Life is not a dress rehearsal
jolly olly
Transit Fanatic
Transit Fanatic
 
Posts: 2919
Joined: Tue Jun 24, 2008 12:00 am
Location: sunderland t&w

Re: Latest Euro Jolly especially for you F1 Fans

Postby Azer van man » Wed Oct 05, 2011 9:48 pm

jolly olly wrote:I found these for sale in France.
Image
Or work for these?
Image

:lol: :lol:
What did um taste like.....????? :? :wink:
The sausages not the drivers of the 2 vans.............!!!!!!!!!!!! :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
Last edited by Azer van man on Wed Oct 05, 2011 9:51 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Choose life, Choose a Transit, Italian Job Done ,Its the Irish in me.....I only listen to Above and Beyond
Now with A 5 pot Beast.......I started off with nothing and I still got most of it left...!!
User avatar
Azer van man
Transit Fanatic
Transit Fanatic
 
Posts: 2965
Joined: Mon Feb 19, 2007 9:25 pm
Location: All over the feckin shop...

Re: Latest Euro Jolly especially for you F1 Fans

Postby jolly olly » Wed Oct 05, 2011 9:51 pm

I did not try them for fear of it getting stuck in my throat :lol:
Life is not a dress rehearsal
jolly olly
Transit Fanatic
Transit Fanatic
 
Posts: 2919
Joined: Tue Jun 24, 2008 12:00 am
Location: sunderland t&w

Re: Latest Euro Jolly especially for you F1 Fans

Postby Azer van man » Wed Oct 05, 2011 9:52 pm

jolly olly wrote:I did not try them for fear of it getting stuck in my throat :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
They'll still be alright if ya still got um :!: :!: :!: :shock: :lol: :lol:
Choose life, Choose a Transit, Italian Job Done ,Its the Irish in me.....I only listen to Above and Beyond
Now with A 5 pot Beast.......I started off with nothing and I still got most of it left...!!
User avatar
Azer van man
Transit Fanatic
Transit Fanatic
 
Posts: 2965
Joined: Mon Feb 19, 2007 9:25 pm
Location: All over the feckin shop...

Re: Latest Euro Jolly especially for you F1 Fans

Postby bigjohnthomas » Wed Oct 05, 2011 9:53 pm

salty
:lol:
User avatar
bigjohnthomas
Transit Extremist
Transit Extremist
 
Posts: 26388
Joined: Mon Sep 08, 2008 9:50 pm
Location: Uranus

PreviousNext

Return to Members Transits Gallery!



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users

This site contains affiliate links for which we may be compensated.