*NOW BOOKED FOR 2026* Transitmania 17 @ Santa Pod 17th to 19th July 2026 *ALL DETAILS HERE*


Latest Euro Jolly especially for you F1 Fans

Members can put pictures of their Transit on here!

Re: Latest Euro Jolly especially for you F1 Fans

Postby Azer van man » Wed Mar 30, 2011 8:57 pm

g-man wrote:would have a bloody good view on race day from that flat :D great pics 8)

Thats exactly what I thought g-man as your up high so can see a few cars at once,so you can see who's gaining on who :wink:
Choose life, Choose a Transit, Italian Job Done ,Its the Irish in me.....I only listen to Above and Beyond
Now with A 5 pot Beast.......I started off with nothing and I still got most of it left...!!
User avatar
Azer van man
Transit Fanatic
Transit Fanatic
 
Posts: 2965
Joined: Mon Feb 19, 2007 9:25 pm
Location: All over the feckin shop...

Re: Latest Euro Jolly especially for you F1 Fans

Postby belly » Wed Mar 30, 2011 9:06 pm

Azer van man wrote:
belly wrote:Nice pics ya jammy git :P 8) The mega yacht's are more like little cruise ships with more toys & private crews that's proper money to run them non of that lottery daydream :lol: What where you carrying Azer ? 9th pic down looks a bit naughty considering you've got proper springs :wink: :lol:

Was a bit naughty....3900kg when I got her weighed,all I wanted to do was get out of UK as the French let you carry on once you've paid your fine.. :wink:
It was a relocation,but lots of boxes of books and some of the boxes were bloody heavy... :shock: ,really nice couple they were.


That's not naughty :lol: you were just giving her a good trial under load :wink: 4750kg is a bit naughty :oops: :lol:

Azer van man wrote:
g-man wrote:would have a bloody good view on race day from that flat :D great pics 8)

Thats exactly what I thought g-man as your up high so can see a few cars at once,so you can see who's gaining on who :wink:


There flat would be a gold mine if they wanted to rent it out for race week 8)
2013 VW Transporter swb T5.1GP T28 140ps Highline with extra toys.
User avatar
belly
Kaiser Chief
 
Posts: 10462
Joined: Mon Mar 13, 2006 10:13 pm
Location: southampton

Re: Latest Euro Jolly especially for you F1 Fans

Postby Azer van man » Wed Mar 30, 2011 9:45 pm

4750kg is a bit extreme,been up and around 4400kg.... :shock: :shock: but then again she still pulled well,stopping was to be a little more difficult.. :wink:
Yeh they would do well in F1 week,charge what they want really..££££££££
Choose life, Choose a Transit, Italian Job Done ,Its the Irish in me.....I only listen to Above and Beyond
Now with A 5 pot Beast.......I started off with nothing and I still got most of it left...!!
User avatar
Azer van man
Transit Fanatic
Transit Fanatic
 
Posts: 2965
Joined: Mon Feb 19, 2007 9:25 pm
Location: All over the feckin shop...

Re: Latest Euro Jolly especially for you F1 Fans

Postby Altransit » Wed Mar 30, 2011 9:48 pm

Azer van man wrote: Yeh they would do well in F1 week,charge what they want really..££££££££

Did you wangle yourself an invite to go round for coffee :?: I can think of a good day to take them up on it :P :lol:
1994 Mk4 SWB 115 Minibus 70ps Di (R.I.P.)
1997 Mk5 SWB 115 Minibus 70ps Di (Gone, but not forgotten!)
2004 Mk6 SWB T280 Medium Roof 85PS 2.0 TDDi - Vantunered (Also gone)
2008 Mk7 SWB T280 Medium Roof 85PS 2.2 TDCi - Also Vantunered
User avatar
Altransit
Site Moderator
 
Posts: 42106
Joined: Tue Oct 17, 2006 12:23 am
Location: Bicester, Oxfordshire, UK

Re: Latest Euro Jolly especially for you F1 Fans

Postby belly » Wed Mar 30, 2011 9:52 pm

Altransit wrote:
Azer van man wrote: Yeh they would do well in F1 week,charge what they want really..££££££££

Did you wangle yourself an invite to go round for coffee :?: I can think of a good day to take them up on it :P :lol:


Hiya only me put the kettle on :lol: :lol: :lol:
2013 VW Transporter swb T5.1GP T28 140ps Highline with extra toys.
User avatar
belly
Kaiser Chief
 
Posts: 10462
Joined: Mon Mar 13, 2006 10:13 pm
Location: southampton

Re: Latest Euro Jolly especially for you F1 Fans

Postby Azer van man » Wed Mar 30, 2011 9:56 pm

Altransit wrote:
Azer van man wrote: Yeh they would do well in F1 week,charge what they want really..££££££££

Did you wangle yourself an invite to go round for coffee :?: I can think of a good day to take them up on it :P :lol:

Tbh I'm not a great lover of F1...it all seems to much of a fix....
Much prefer watching "The Doctor" on 2 wheels :wink:
Choose life, Choose a Transit, Italian Job Done ,Its the Irish in me.....I only listen to Above and Beyond
Now with A 5 pot Beast.......I started off with nothing and I still got most of it left...!!
User avatar
Azer van man
Transit Fanatic
Transit Fanatic
 
Posts: 2965
Joined: Mon Feb 19, 2007 9:25 pm
Location: All over the feckin shop...

Re: Latest Euro Jolly especially for you F1 Fans

Postby Azer van man » Wed Mar 30, 2011 9:57 pm

belly wrote:
Altransit wrote:
Azer van man wrote: Yeh they would do well in F1 week,charge what they want really..££££££££

Did you wangle yourself an invite to go round for coffee :?: I can think of a good day to take them up on it :P :lol:


Hiya only me put the kettle on :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: milk and 2 please.. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Choose life, Choose a Transit, Italian Job Done ,Its the Irish in me.....I only listen to Above and Beyond
Now with A 5 pot Beast.......I started off with nothing and I still got most of it left...!!
User avatar
Azer van man
Transit Fanatic
Transit Fanatic
 
Posts: 2965
Joined: Mon Feb 19, 2007 9:25 pm
Location: All over the feckin shop...

Re: Latest Euro Jolly especially for you F1 Fans

Postby Altransit » Wed Mar 30, 2011 9:59 pm

You don't have to come Azer, me and Belly can relay your apologies :shock: :lol:
1994 Mk4 SWB 115 Minibus 70ps Di (R.I.P.)
1997 Mk5 SWB 115 Minibus 70ps Di (Gone, but not forgotten!)
2004 Mk6 SWB T280 Medium Roof 85PS 2.0 TDDi - Vantunered (Also gone)
2008 Mk7 SWB T280 Medium Roof 85PS 2.2 TDCi - Also Vantunered
User avatar
Altransit
Site Moderator
 
Posts: 42106
Joined: Tue Oct 17, 2006 12:23 am
Location: Bicester, Oxfordshire, UK

Re: Latest Euro Jolly especially for you F1 Fans

Postby Azer van man » Wed Mar 30, 2011 10:06 pm

Altransit wrote:You don't have to come Azer, me and Belly can relay your apologies :shock: :lol:

Up there for thinking down there for dancing.. :wink: :lol: :lol:
Choose life, Choose a Transit, Italian Job Done ,Its the Irish in me.....I only listen to Above and Beyond
Now with A 5 pot Beast.......I started off with nothing and I still got most of it left...!!
User avatar
Azer van man
Transit Fanatic
Transit Fanatic
 
Posts: 2965
Joined: Mon Feb 19, 2007 9:25 pm
Location: All over the feckin shop...

Re: Latest Euro Jolly especially for you F1 Fans

Postby Altransit » Wed Mar 30, 2011 10:11 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol:
1994 Mk4 SWB 115 Minibus 70ps Di (R.I.P.)
1997 Mk5 SWB 115 Minibus 70ps Di (Gone, but not forgotten!)
2004 Mk6 SWB T280 Medium Roof 85PS 2.0 TDDi - Vantunered (Also gone)
2008 Mk7 SWB T280 Medium Roof 85PS 2.2 TDCi - Also Vantunered
User avatar
Altransit
Site Moderator
 
Posts: 42106
Joined: Tue Oct 17, 2006 12:23 am
Location: Bicester, Oxfordshire, UK

Re: Latest Euro Jolly especially for you F1 Fans

Postby ake » Wed Mar 30, 2011 10:14 pm

Azer van man wrote:
Altransit wrote:You don't have to come Azer, me and Belly can relay your apologies :shock: :lol:

Up there for thinking down there for dancing.. :wink: :lol: :lol:

Or in the middle for entertaining :D
2024 Ford Transit Custom 300S Active 170ps Auto
2021 Ford Transit Custom 300S Active 170ps
2014 Ford Fiesta Sport Van 95ps
If she knew what she wants
ake
Site Moderator
 
Posts: 41846
Joined: Wed Aug 06, 2008 8:19 pm
Location: The fair city o' Perth

Re: Latest Euro Jolly especially for you F1 Fans

Postby Azer van man » Wed Mar 30, 2011 10:15 pm

ake wrote:
Azer van man wrote:
Altransit wrote:You don't have to come Azer, me and Belly can relay your apologies :shock: :lol:

Up there for thinking down there for dancing.. :wink: :lol: :lol:

Or in the middle for entertaining :D

Well ........plenty would disagree... :wink: :lol: :lol:
Choose life, Choose a Transit, Italian Job Done ,Its the Irish in me.....I only listen to Above and Beyond
Now with A 5 pot Beast.......I started off with nothing and I still got most of it left...!!
User avatar
Azer van man
Transit Fanatic
Transit Fanatic
 
Posts: 2965
Joined: Mon Feb 19, 2007 9:25 pm
Location: All over the feckin shop...

Re: Latest Euro Jolly especially for you F1 Fans

Postby the_big_fact_hunt » Thu Mar 31, 2011 8:28 pm

such a posh and expensive place and someone sticks a McDonalds advert there :lol:
Solve the World food problem.......... Feed the homeless to the hungry

2012 115T350
User avatar
the_big_fact_hunt
Transit Fanatic
Transit Fanatic
 
Posts: 2060
Joined: Tue Feb 12, 2008 1:02 am
Location: Nottingham

Re: Latest Euro Jolly especially for you F1 Fans

Postby blindbeggar » Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:18 am

belly wrote: What where you carrying Azer ? 9th pic down looks a bit naughty considering you've got proper springs :wink: :lol:


I reckon its got something to do with his packed lunch....Have you seen how much grub this man puts away!! :lol:
I drove my tractor through your haystack last night

Image

ooh aah ooh aah
User avatar
blindbeggar
Transit Aficionado
Transit Aficionado
 
Posts: 247
Joined: Sat Jun 24, 2006 10:54 am
Location: UBIQUE

Re: Latest Euro Jolly especially for you F1 Fans

Postby blindbeggar » Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:18 am

Cracking pics btw!
I drove my tractor through your haystack last night

Image

ooh aah ooh aah
User avatar
blindbeggar
Transit Aficionado
Transit Aficionado
 
Posts: 247
Joined: Sat Jun 24, 2006 10:54 am
Location: UBIQUE

PreviousNext

Return to Members Transits Gallery!



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users

This site contains affiliate links for which we may be compensated.