*NOW BOOKED FOR 2026* Transitmania 17 @ Santa Pod 17th to 19th July 2026 *ALL DETAILS HERE*


Latest Euro Jolly especially for you F1 Fans

Members can put pictures of their Transit on here!

Re: Latest Euro Jolly especially for you F1 Fans

Postby Azer van man » Wed Dec 07, 2011 10:06 pm

transitandy wrote:Lovely pics 8) 8) 8) i went to lake garda by coach back in the late ninety's :D and the scenery through the brenner pass was fantastic 8) 8) 8)

Ahhh the Brenner is a lovely bit of road..great on a Saturday/Sunday night/early hours going in to Italy,can really give it some Monty.. :wink: :wink:
Choose life, Choose a Transit, Italian Job Done ,Its the Irish in me.....I only listen to Above and Beyond
Now with A 5 pot Beast.......I started off with nothing and I still got most of it left...!!
User avatar
Azer van man
Transit Fanatic
Transit Fanatic
 
Posts: 2965
Joined: Mon Feb 19, 2007 9:25 pm
Location: All over the feckin shop...

Re: Latest Euro Jolly especially for you F1 Fans

Postby Azer van man » Wed Dec 07, 2011 10:38 pm

belly wrote:Nice pics Azer 8) But ffs get some oe trims for winter spec :wink:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I'm gonna leave them tbh as the Gestapo look at it that if you got shitty black wheels on that your probably on Winters... :wink:
There's method behind my madness.............. :lol: :lol:
Looks worse this week as been f--king about up Nth devon with a bit of light Multi Dropping around those lovely Devon farm lanes.. :( :( my vans in sh-t order.. :(
Choose life, Choose a Transit, Italian Job Done ,Its the Irish in me.....I only listen to Above and Beyond
Now with A 5 pot Beast.......I started off with nothing and I still got most of it left...!!
User avatar
Azer van man
Transit Fanatic
Transit Fanatic
 
Posts: 2965
Joined: Mon Feb 19, 2007 9:25 pm
Location: All over the feckin shop...

Re: Latest Euro Jolly especially for you F1 Fans

Postby Altransit » Wed Dec 07, 2011 11:28 pm

Azer van man wrote: been f--king about up Nth devon with a bit of light Multi Dropping

:shock: How the mighty have fallen, multi million pound yachts one week, and Devon farmers the next :P :roll: :lol:
The smoking jacket club will be kicking you out soon :lol: :lol: :lol:
1994 Mk4 SWB 115 Minibus 70ps Di (R.I.P.)
1997 Mk5 SWB 115 Minibus 70ps Di (Gone, but not forgotten!)
2004 Mk6 SWB T280 Medium Roof 85PS 2.0 TDDi - Vantunered (Also gone)
2008 Mk7 SWB T280 Medium Roof 85PS 2.2 TDCi - Also Vantunered
User avatar
Altransit
Site Moderator
 
Posts: 42108
Joined: Tue Oct 17, 2006 12:23 am
Location: Bicester, Oxfordshire, UK

Re: Latest Euro Jolly especially for you F1 Fans

Postby belly » Thu Dec 08, 2011 10:15 am

Azer van man wrote:
belly wrote:Nice pics Azer 8) But ffs get some oe trims for winter spec :wink:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I'm gonna leave them tbh as the Gestapo look at it that if you got shitty black wheels on that your probably on Winters... :wink:
There's method behind my madness.............. :lol: :lol:
Looks worse this week as been f--king about up Nth devon with a bit of light Multi Dropping around those lovely Devon farm lanes.. :( :( my vans in sh-t order.. :(


Fairy muff :D Know the feeling mines been getting stuck in my own drive :(

Altransit wrote:
Azer van man wrote: been f--king about up Nth devon with a bit of light Multi Dropping

:shock: How the mighty have fallen, multi million pound yachts one week, and Devon farmers the next :P :roll: :lol:
The smoking jacket club will be kicking you out soon :lol: :lol: :lol:


:lol: :lol: :lol:
2013 VW Transporter swb T5.1GP T28 140ps Highline with extra toys.
User avatar
belly
Kaiser Chief
 
Posts: 10462
Joined: Mon Mar 13, 2006 10:13 pm
Location: southampton

Re: Latest Euro Jolly especially for you F1 Fans

Postby Azer van man » Thu Dec 08, 2011 8:46 pm

Altransit wrote:
Azer van man wrote: been f--king about up Nth devon with a bit of light Multi Dropping

:shock: How the mighty have fallen, multi million pound yachts one week, and Devon farmers the next :P :roll: :lol:
The smoking jacket club will be kicking you out soon :lol: :lol: :lol:

pmsl... :lol: :lol: :lol: Kin nightmare mate back on the MD....its a long fall down :( :( :(
I aint mentioned it to the smoking jacket boys so hopefully they won't read this thread for a while...plus I burnt my smoking jacket with a fag so I don't want to lose my Deposit......... :lol: :lol: :lol:
Choose life, Choose a Transit, Italian Job Done ,Its the Irish in me.....I only listen to Above and Beyond
Now with A 5 pot Beast.......I started off with nothing and I still got most of it left...!!
User avatar
Azer van man
Transit Fanatic
Transit Fanatic
 
Posts: 2965
Joined: Mon Feb 19, 2007 9:25 pm
Location: All over the feckin shop...

Re: Latest Euro Jolly especially for you F1 Fans

Postby Azer van man » Thu Dec 08, 2011 8:47 pm

belly wrote:
Azer van man wrote:
belly wrote:Nice pics Azer 8) But ffs get some oe trims for winter spec :wink:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I'm gonna leave them tbh as the Gestapo look at it that if you got shitty black wheels on that your probably on Winters... :wink:
There's method behind my madness.............. :lol: :lol:
Looks worse this week as been f--king about up Nth devon with a bit of light Multi Dropping around those lovely Devon farm lanes.. :( :( my vans in sh-t order.. :(


Fairy muff :D Know the feeling mines been getting stuck in my own drive :(

Altransit wrote:
Azer van man wrote: been f--king about up Nth devon with a bit of light Multi Dropping

:shock: How the mighty have fallen, multi million pound yachts one week, and Devon farmers the next :P :roll: :lol:
The smoking jacket club will be kicking you out soon :lol: :lol: :lol:


:lol: :lol: :lol:


pmsl.... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: "fairy muff".. :lol: :lol:

My is minging mate....good clean the weekend...inside and out as always :wink: :wink:
Choose life, Choose a Transit, Italian Job Done ,Its the Irish in me.....I only listen to Above and Beyond
Now with A 5 pot Beast.......I started off with nothing and I still got most of it left...!!
User avatar
Azer van man
Transit Fanatic
Transit Fanatic
 
Posts: 2965
Joined: Mon Feb 19, 2007 9:25 pm
Location: All over the feckin shop...

Re: Latest Euro Jolly especially for you F1 Fans

Postby Azer van man » Sun Dec 25, 2011 1:00 am

Image
Calais to Denmark,first stop,opened my curtains and the Danish Police were there asking to see my passport....in an unmarked Skoda... :shock:
Image
First bridge of "The Belt".....It was blowin a hooley...glad I was loaded... :wink: :wink:
Image
On the bridge....
Image
Plenty of white horses...!!
ImageImage
Copenhagen Airport Hotels
Image
Stopped at Jarna around 10pm...DVD player on and Eberspacher going for a night in with my Tele... :lol:
Image
Delivery point in Stockholm.
Image
Another
Image
On way to Enkoping from Stockholm.
Image
Image
Image
Nearing last delivery point in a little Hamlet called Jung....off the beaten track..
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
all done now to find some Tarmac... :wink:
Image
Image
Image
Image
Not far to Calais.............!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :( :(
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Ahh the Golden Arches...didn't bother going in as already stopped in 7 other Mac d's..... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Image
Image
About the only Snow I saw...there was a smidgin at Janokoping
Image
After coming off the Train I was greeted with some Snow on the M20.....Ironic... :? :shock: :? :shock: :wink: :lol:
Then it was down with a bump for the run up to Xmas...back in Fed Ex up Nth Devon again...pictured here on way down to Hartland Quay Hotel... :( :(
Image
Image
Image
Image
Roll on 2012...thanks for all your comments ...Merry Xmas to you All :wink: :D :D
Choose life, Choose a Transit, Italian Job Done ,Its the Irish in me.....I only listen to Above and Beyond
Now with A 5 pot Beast.......I started off with nothing and I still got most of it left...!!
User avatar
Azer van man
Transit Fanatic
Transit Fanatic
 
Posts: 2965
Joined: Mon Feb 19, 2007 9:25 pm
Location: All over the feckin shop...

Re: Latest Euro Jolly especially for you F1 Fans

Postby Altransit » Sun Dec 25, 2011 1:57 am

Merry Christmas Azer, and thanks for all the entertainment in 2011 :wink: .............. more to come in 2012, I'm sure :D :P :mrgreen: :lol:
1994 Mk4 SWB 115 Minibus 70ps Di (R.I.P.)
1997 Mk5 SWB 115 Minibus 70ps Di (Gone, but not forgotten!)
2004 Mk6 SWB T280 Medium Roof 85PS 2.0 TDDi - Vantunered (Also gone)
2008 Mk7 SWB T280 Medium Roof 85PS 2.2 TDCi - Also Vantunered
User avatar
Altransit
Site Moderator
 
Posts: 42108
Joined: Tue Oct 17, 2006 12:23 am
Location: Bicester, Oxfordshire, UK

Re: Latest Euro Jolly especially for you F1 Fans

Postby Azer van man » Sun Dec 25, 2011 2:27 am

Altransit wrote:Merry Christmas Azer, and thanks for all the entertainment in 2011 :wink: .............. more to come in 2012, I'm sure :D :P :mrgreen: :lol:

Cheers Al...
Hopefully so...got plenty of enquiries to sort out over the period of festiveness... :lol:
Choose life, Choose a Transit, Italian Job Done ,Its the Irish in me.....I only listen to Above and Beyond
Now with A 5 pot Beast.......I started off with nothing and I still got most of it left...!!
User avatar
Azer van man
Transit Fanatic
Transit Fanatic
 
Posts: 2965
Joined: Mon Feb 19, 2007 9:25 pm
Location: All over the feckin shop...

Re: Latest Euro Jolly especially for you F1 Fans

Postby transitandy » Sun Dec 25, 2011 1:35 pm

Great pics azer your a true euro jockey :lol: all the best and looking forward to seeing many more pics of many more places 8) 8) 8)
TRANSIT M8, SAY NO MORE YOUR IN...... FORD THROUGH TO THE BONE......
User avatar
transitandy
Transit Extremist
Transit Extremist
 
Posts: 17753
Joined: Fri Nov 30, 2007 1:10 am
Location: Essex...

Re: Latest Euro Jolly especially for you F1 Fans

Postby Azer van man » Sun Dec 25, 2011 2:42 pm

transitandy wrote:Great pics azer your a true euro jockey :lol: all the best and looking forward to seeing many more pics of many more places 8) 8) 8)

Cheers Andy.. :wink: Merry Xmas
Choose life, Choose a Transit, Italian Job Done ,Its the Irish in me.....I only listen to Above and Beyond
Now with A 5 pot Beast.......I started off with nothing and I still got most of it left...!!
User avatar
Azer van man
Transit Fanatic
Transit Fanatic
 
Posts: 2965
Joined: Mon Feb 19, 2007 9:25 pm
Location: All over the feckin shop...

Re: Latest Euro Jolly especially for you F1 Fans

Postby john leeman » Sun Dec 25, 2011 7:09 pm

Thanks Azer, splendid photo's. Get yourself some rest, Look forward to 2012 I may see you somewhere in UK. John L.
35 years of driving,repairing,sleeping in transit's lovin every minute.
john leeman
Transit Devotee
Transit Devotee
 
Posts: 1121
Joined: Tue May 31, 2005 8:51 pm
Location: grimsby

Re: Latest Euro Jolly especially for you F1 Fans

Postby belly » Mon Dec 26, 2011 3:44 pm

Looks a good run there 8) Merry Xmas Azer keep up the good work, have you tweeked your back end ? Looks a bit high :wink: 8)
2013 VW Transporter swb T5.1GP T28 140ps Highline with extra toys.
User avatar
belly
Kaiser Chief
 
Posts: 10462
Joined: Mon Mar 13, 2006 10:13 pm
Location: southampton

Re: Latest Euro Jolly especially for you F1 Fans

Postby Altransit » Mon Dec 26, 2011 6:26 pm

belly wrote: have you tweeked your back end ? Looks a bit high :wink: 8)

You've got quite a thing about Jumbo rear ends, Belly :? ................ tis a little worrying :shock: :P :lol: :lol: :lol:
1994 Mk4 SWB 115 Minibus 70ps Di (R.I.P.)
1997 Mk5 SWB 115 Minibus 70ps Di (Gone, but not forgotten!)
2004 Mk6 SWB T280 Medium Roof 85PS 2.0 TDDi - Vantunered (Also gone)
2008 Mk7 SWB T280 Medium Roof 85PS 2.2 TDCi - Also Vantunered
User avatar
Altransit
Site Moderator
 
Posts: 42108
Joined: Tue Oct 17, 2006 12:23 am
Location: Bicester, Oxfordshire, UK

Re: Latest Euro Jolly especially for you F1 Fans

Postby Azer van man » Mon Dec 26, 2011 7:24 pm

john leeman wrote:Thanks Azer, splendid photo's. Get yourself some rest, Look forward to 2012 I may see you somewhere in UK. John L.

Cheers John....always a pleasure to meet a fellow forum member...
Looking forward to it :wink: :D
Choose life, Choose a Transit, Italian Job Done ,Its the Irish in me.....I only listen to Above and Beyond
Now with A 5 pot Beast.......I started off with nothing and I still got most of it left...!!
User avatar
Azer van man
Transit Fanatic
Transit Fanatic
 
Posts: 2965
Joined: Mon Feb 19, 2007 9:25 pm
Location: All over the feckin shop...

PreviousNext

Return to Members Transits Gallery!



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users

This site contains affiliate links for which we may be compensated.