

Mike wrote:Azer van man wrote:
Where was that taken Mike because you were either driving on the wrong side of the road as was the car in front or your in the UK...![]()
Ha ha it's on the 125 between Lagoa and Portimao.


Azer van man wrote:
I was miles out.I was thinking maybe Spain....!!!!![]()
Kin el,how I ever get around Europe God only knows....
![]()
useless tw-t....
![]()
haha my patchAzer van man wrote:Grangemouth/Falkirk...


oldyellar wrote:haha my patchAzer van man wrote:Grangemouth/Falkirk...
look out for a shed of a 57plate renault trafic going about with mastercraft smeard over it then


Azer van man wrote:oldyellar wrote:haha my patchAzer van man wrote:Grangemouth/Falkirk...
look out for a shed of a 57plate renault trafic going about with mastercraft smeard over it then
Do I have to wave if I see ya........![]()
![]()
Only jokin fella....Look out for me,






oldyellar wrote:If your looking for square sausage try patrick's of camelon about a mile from falkirk town centre



bigjohnthomas wrote:![]()
No copper here



bigjohnthomas wrote:8)the one next door to that is for sale 29k
![]()
But The side of the road I am on is quite pleasant



bigjohnthomas wrote:its deepest darkest grimssbyyou would be better off renting it to young polish and Latvian ladys


Return to Members Transits Gallery!
Users browsing this forum: No registered users
This site contains affiliate links for which we may be compensated.