*NOW BOOKED FOR 2024* Transitmania 15 @ Santa Pod 19th to 21st July 2024 *ALL DETAILS HERE*

Mk6 College blue , refurb time !

Members can put pictures of their Transit on here!

Re: Mk6 College blue , refurb time !

Postby Brains_transit » Fri Apr 06, 2012 7:08 pm

Progress looks good , I'm looking forward to pics of it all in primer and then paint :D
Brains_transit
Transit Extremist
Transit Extremist

Postby martynx » Fri Apr 06, 2012 7:44 pm

Brains Mk6 transit wrote:Progress looks good , I'm looking forward to pics of it all in primer and then paint :D

Thanks man , me too .. Might be painted this week.

for egr/dpf deletes, power tuning, updates,cloning,speed limiter removal,cruise control, euro 3/4/5/6 limiters & key's !
martynx
Transit Fanatic
Transit Fanatic

Postby martynx » Thu Apr 26, 2012 12:52 am

90% Painted! Just rear doors and front bumper centre to paint now .. And most needs machine polishing, will be working on it Friday..

Ordered various fasteners , got wrong rivets for rear bumper centre , ordered new badges for door trims saying transit rather than 100T280, just like nitroman

Under bonnet fitted new crank seal that lives on the timing chain cover behind bottom pulley and new inlet manifold gaskets , that's dealt with the 2 oil leaks ...

Received 2 bumper corners for front so will be fresh original plastic all round :)

Fitted new front shocks, aerial , nice used Witter tow-bar , and exhaust tonight and put back locks and handles and mirrors.. Them
Shocks were some job, lining up top mountings into body turret !

for egr/dpf deletes, power tuning, updates,cloning,speed limiter removal,cruise control, euro 3/4/5/6 limiters & key's !
martynx
Transit Fanatic
Transit Fanatic

Postby ake » Sat Apr 28, 2012 11:07 am

martynx wrote:90% Painted! Just rear doors and front bumper centre to paint now .. And most needs machine polishing, will be working on it Friday..

Ordered various fasteners , got wrong rivets for rear bumper centre , ordered new badges for door trims saying transit rather than 100T280, just like nitroman

Under bonnet fitted new crank seal that lives on the timing chain cover behind bottom pulley and new inlet manifold gaskets , that's dealt with the 2 oil leaks ...

Received 2 bumper corners for front so will be fresh original plastic all round :)

Fitted new front shocks, aerial , nice used Witter tow-bar , and exhaust tonight and put back locks and handles and mirrors.. Them

Just needs a remap now, if only we knew someone who could do that :mrgreen:
Ford Transit Custom 280S Trend 105ps
Does this train stop on Merseyside?
ake
Site Moderator

Postby blue estate » Sat Apr 28, 2012 11:12 am

ake wrote:
martynx wrote:90% Painted! Just rear doors and front bumper centre to paint now .. And most needs machine polishing, will be working on it Friday..

Just needs a remap now, if only we knew someone who could do that :mrgreen:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
72plt MG 5 ev estate Battery car
blue estate
Remapped by Vantuner

Postby martynx » Sat Apr 28, 2012 7:58 pm

Some random pix :)

ImageImageImageImageLol she flies but needs more, especially since I put a good few kilos of bitumen flashing in it today:)

Also been driving my golf for months (150 PD mapped to 180) so I'm thinking 135 tdci turbo with the vnt mech fixed in the max position, it's 1.1 bar . I wonder how long the turbo will last if I do that?

Or what a bar of boost would do at low revs !

Back half of doors painted today and bumper front centre.. The doors were covered in dents..

martynx
Transit Fanatic
Transit Fanatic

Postby martynx » Sat Apr 28, 2012 8:18 pm

Lol she flies but needs more, especially since I put a good few kilos of bitumen flashing in it today:)

Also been driving my golf for months (150 PD mapped to 180) so I'm thinking 135 tdci turbo with the vnt mech fixed in the max position, it's 1.1 bar . I wonder how long the turbo will last if I do that?

Back half of doors painted today and bumper front centre.. The doors were covered in dents..

ImageImageImageImage

martynx
Transit Fanatic
Transit Fanatic

Postby martynx » Tue May 01, 2012 10:28 pm

Fitting up this week and ordering various clips and badges ... Paint is showing up the repairs/filler in places when you look down the side, time to fit some decals !

martynx
Transit Fanatic
Transit Fanatic

Postby Altransit » Tue May 01, 2012 10:47 pm

I'm loving that College Blue 8) 8) 8) :wink:
1994 Mk4 SWB 115 Minibus 70ps Di (R.I.P.)
1997 Mk5 SWB 115 Minibus 70ps Di (Gone, but not forgotten!)
2004 Mk6 SWB T280 Medium Roof 85PS 2.0 TDDi - Vantunered (Also gone)
2008 Mk7 SWB T280 Medium Roof 85PS 2.2 TDCi - Also Vantunered
Altransit
Site Moderator

Postby martynx » Tue May 01, 2012 10:51 pm

:D

martynx
Transit Fanatic
Transit Fanatic

Postby Brains_transit » Wed May 02, 2012 12:54 am

The paintwork looks cool as f*** 8)
Brains_transit
Transit Extremist
Transit Extremist

Postby winterheating » Wed May 02, 2012 11:39 am

martynx wrote:Lol she flies but needs more, especially since I put a good few kilos of bitumen flashing in it today:)

ImageImageImageImage

What about a mondeo tddi with the vnt vp44 pump full loom, and clocks :idea: in, keep same engine and injectors I believe. They go pretty well with the vnt on, I had a yreg on, even compared to tdcis they go well....
winterheating
Transit Extremist
Transit Extremist

Postby Rumble bee » Wed May 02, 2012 5:40 pm

Are thoose wheels going on the van? (in the pic with your lad)

Look 8)
Rumble bee
Transit Fanatic
Transit Fanatic

Postby MotorcyclesFish » Sat May 19, 2012 9:42 pm

Ahhh so this is the beast!
MotorcyclesFish
Transit Addict
Transit Addict

Postby martynx » Sat May 19, 2012 10:42 pm

Not much of a beast but yeah this is the one i was talkin about and its all back together.. the wheels in the pick are from the real beast , my v8 mk2.. I have got mk6 alloys on the college blue machine:)

martynx
Transit Fanatic
Transit Fanatic

PreviousNext

Return to Members Transits Gallery!