*NOW BOOKED FOR 2024* Transitmania 15 @ Santa Pod 19th to 21st July 2024 *ALL DETAILS HERE*

Reimo Transit

Members can put pictures of their Transit on here!

Reimo Transit

Postby coeno » Tue Mar 15, 2016 8:25 am

My first of everything, first camper, first Ford Transit and first import car by myself.

It is an old Transit MK3 with full REIMO factory camper build kit. Checking the car nearly everything is still in original shape and near to non rust on this car. Even the interior is for its age in an near to mint condition.
I will use this car for comuting, trips to the racetrack and for holiday's.

Got it Modded and taxed already for the Dutch regulations. So did the first test drive last weekend over an lot of small twisty roads. For having no powersteering it is quite an heafty work getting the Transit trough the corners. Feeling like Popey right now with my pumped arms :)

Did check the front suspencion and did see the car has, i think, IFS ??? already in its place. Seeings one spring under the chassis / arm and one damper, so no sping leafes. My technical English is not that good but i hope i can with the information in this forum find the correct parts for modding my Transit to power steering, left / continental side.

Is there an list of needed parts needed for this conversion somewhere on this forum or does anyone have an complete kit for sale ???
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
coeno
Transit Addict
Transit Addict

Re: Reimo Transit

Postby derv23 » Tue Mar 15, 2016 6:30 pm

That's a nice looking camper you have there. It's in good condition for its age. Any more pics ? :D
MK5 Tourneo.
derv23
Transit Devotee
Transit Devotee

Re: Reimo Transit

Postby coeno » Wed Mar 16, 2016 8:27 am

Will make some later today.
coeno
Transit Addict
Transit Addict

Return to Members Transits Gallery!