*NOW BOOKED FOR 2024* Transitmania 15 @ Santa Pod 19th to 21st July 2024 *ALL DETAILS HERE*

Early mk1 with sliding doors

Members can put pictures of their Transit on here!

Re: Early mk1 with sliding doors

Postby Adam mk1 » Sun Sep 02, 2018 2:58 pm

Neil wrote:
Adam mk1 wrote:No v5 or reg number

if both plates were missing chances are that the id could be on another van if they assumed it would never go on the road again

Yes it did cross my mind that the plates could be on another van, if they did end up on another chances are that's also long gone, its still got the plate under bonnet on bulkhead, I bought the van from garage next door so didn't speak to owner, he was asked many times if he would sell the van but always refused to sell, if van was restored could be re registered, nearside chassis leg is still there but if thats where the chassis number is stamped its so rusty it can't be seen, are components date stamped? Steering box, wiper motor, etc, I can prove its a 67 and if restored I'm sure transit van club could confirm its a 67 van, I do have the mans name who owned it, and I will try to contact him
Adam mk1
Transit Devotee
Transit Devotee

Postby Adam mk1 » Tue Sep 04, 2018 2:53 am

On eBay, transit mk1
Adam mk1
Transit Devotee
Transit Devotee

Postby camper extraudinair » Sun May 19, 2019 8:38 pm

Hi Adam it's Ray from gosport with the MK1 camper ? we met at Bridgemary car boot,
when you had the MK2 yellow one, how are you & mum well i hope, must pop over
sometime & say hello, ask at the tea stall when i'm up there, regards to you both,
camper extraudinair
Transit Aficionado
Transit Aficionado

Previous

Return to Members Transits Gallery!