*NOW BOOKED FOR 2024* Transitmania 15 @ Santa Pod 19th to 21st July 2024 *ALL DETAILS HERE*

Latest Euro Jolly especially for you F1 Fans

Members can put pictures of their Transit on here!

Latest Euro Jolly especially for you F1 Fans

Postby Azer van man » Wed Mar 30, 2011 3:57 pm

Coming down the hill into Monaco.
Still descending
Parked outside of delivery point waiting for my Customer adjacent to F1 start line.
Parked around rear of building to unload.
View from customers apartment.
View from customers apartment.
Hell of a private Yacht
Last edited by Azer van man on Wed Mar 30, 2011 4:04 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Choose life, Choose a Transit, Italian Job Done ,Its the Irish in me.....I only listen to Above and Beyond
Now with A 5 pot Beast.......I started off with nothing and I still got most of it left...!!
Azer van man
Transit Fanatic
Transit Fanatic

Re: Latest Euro Jolly especially for you F1 Fans

Postby Altransit » Wed Mar 30, 2011 4:02 pm

Cracking pics as usual Azer 8) .............. and you even snuck in a quick piccy of the new yacht :mrgreen: :wink: :lol:

I thought you'd been quiet for a few days :D
1994 Mk4 SWB 115 Minibus 70ps Di (R.I.P.)
1997 Mk5 SWB 115 Minibus 70ps Di (Gone, but not forgotten!)
2004 Mk6 SWB T280 Medium Roof 85PS 2.0 TDDi - Vantunered (Also gone)
2008 Mk7 SWB T280 Medium Roof 85PS 2.2 TDCi - Also Vantunered
Altransit
Site Moderator

Postby Azer van man » Wed Mar 30, 2011 4:06 pm

Altransit wrote:Cracking pics as usual Azer 8) .............. and you even snuck in a quick piccy of the new yacht :mrgreen: :wink: :lol:

I thought you'd been quiet for a few days :D

:lol: :lol: .
Well you know what its like Al,had to check a few things on the Yacht while I was down there.. :lol: :lol:
Choose life, Choose a Transit, Italian Job Done ,Its the Irish in me.....I only listen to Above and Beyond
Now with A 5 pot Beast.......I started off with nothing and I still got most of it left...!!
Azer van man
Transit Fanatic
Transit Fanatic

Postby madbri » Wed Mar 30, 2011 4:12 pm

just nice to see a real van in a place like that!!! puts all thoes audi/porches to shame :wink: did quick lap with vido fotage??? i would av :wink:
madbri
Transit Extremist
Transit Extremist

Postby Azer van man » Wed Mar 30, 2011 4:18 pm

madbri wrote:just nice to see a real van in a place like that!!! puts all thoes audi/porches to shame :wink: did quick lap with vido fotage??? i would av :wink:

:lol: :lol: I was tempted,I drove about half the track but it was busy down there,full of Tourists... :roll:
You appreciate how tight that track is once you've driven parts of it and I was only doing about 20/25mph..those F1 boys are a different class..
Azer van man
Transit Fanatic
Transit Fanatic

Postby madbri » Wed Mar 30, 2011 4:40 pm

true :roll: but so r there cars!! uve only got to get some 1 in ure van like top gear gear did with that lady who kicked arse to see just how tight it is :wink:
madbri
Transit Extremist
Transit Extremist

Postby Azer van man » Wed Mar 30, 2011 4:43 pm

madbri wrote:true :roll: but so r there cars!! uve only got to get some 1 in ure van like top gear gear did with that lady who kicked arse to see just how tight it is :wink:

That would be worth watching...with her belting around Monaco in a 200ps MWB... :wink:
Azer van man
Transit Fanatic
Transit Fanatic

Postby madbri » Wed Mar 30, 2011 4:48 pm

id say :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
madbri
Transit Extremist
Transit Extremist

Postby V184 » Wed Mar 30, 2011 6:25 pm

I go down there 3/4 times a year slag of a place to get into at rush hour, expensive run if you toll it all the way from Calais i always come back along coast to Italy up to Como Swizz, Lux etc great drive in the summer & hardly any tolls 8)
V184
Transit Fanatic
Transit Fanatic

Postby Azer van man » Wed Mar 30, 2011 8:17 pm

V184 wrote:I go down there 3/4 times a year slag of a place to get into at rush hour, expensive run if you toll it all the way from Calais i always come back along coast to Italy up to Como Swizz, Lux etc great drive in the summer & hardly any tolls 8)

Yeh your right with the Tolls mate and they've gone up quite a bit,The first one from Calais to Charles De Gaul was €21, 18 months ago,its now €32... :shock: :shock:
I backloaded from Perpignan then quick run up to Prades for another little backload so lumped it across to Beziers and come up the A75/E11 towards Clermont Ferrand no tolls up there,was gonna nip across country past Orleans,Evreux etc etc and then up Rouen way to Calais but it was late on Sunday night so went through Paris....Always good fun..even the French don't seem to know where they're going around there sometimes... :lol: :lol:
Would of Transit'ed through Swiss if empty,then stocked up my Fags in Lux :wink:
Glad to get to Calais earlier than my Tunnel was booked for as got my Airtronic on and a nice warm 5 hours kip... :wink: :wink:
Azer van man
Transit Fanatic
Transit Fanatic

Postby V184 » Wed Mar 30, 2011 8:33 pm

i do the football stadium & a company that sell yachts & there office is just off the gp startline :D satnav go's nuts down there as the roads overlap each other :lol:
V184
Transit Fanatic
Transit Fanatic

Postby belly » Wed Mar 30, 2011 8:34 pm

Nice pics ya jammy git :P 8) The mega yacht's are more like little cruise ships with more toys & private crews that's proper money to run them non of that lottery daydream :lol: What where you carrying Azer ? 9th pic down looks a bit naughty considering you've got proper springs :wink: :lol:
2013 VW Transporter swb T5.1GP T28 140ps Highline with extra toys.
belly
Kaiser Chief

Postby g-man » Wed Mar 30, 2011 8:39 pm

would have a bloody good view on race day from that flat :D great pics 8)
g-man
Transit Extremist
Transit Extremist

Postby Azer van man » Wed Mar 30, 2011 8:53 pm

belly wrote:Nice pics ya jammy git :P 8) The mega yacht's are more like little cruise ships with more toys & private crews that's proper money to run them non of that lottery daydream :lol: What where you carrying Azer ? 9th pic down looks a bit naughty considering you've got proper springs :wink: :lol:

Was a bit naughty....3900kg when I got her weighed,all I wanted to do was get out of UK as the French let you carry on once you've paid your fine.. :wink:
It was a relocation,but lots of boxes of books and some of the boxes were bloody heavy... :shock: ,really nice couple they were.
Azer van man
Transit Fanatic
Transit Fanatic

Postby Azer van man » Wed Mar 30, 2011 8:56 pm

V184 wrote:i do the football stadium & a company that sell yachts & there office is just off the gp startline :D satnav go's nuts down there as the roads overlap each other :lol:

Mine went a tad doolally on the way down the hill coming in to the main town :shock: :shock: to much Concrete.. :idea:
Azer van man
Transit Fanatic
Transit Fanatic

Next

Return to Members Transits Gallery!