*NOW BOOKED FOR 2026* Transitmania 17 @ Santa Pod 17th to 19th July 2026 *ALL DETAILS HERE*


Should I buy a Mk6 Tourneo 125 PS...?

Use this forum to highlight the areas to check when looking to buy a Transit

Moderator: Luke

Re: Should I buy a Mk6 Tourneo 125 PS...?

Postby Motovan » Sun Mar 13, 2011 10:45 am

My standard Tourneo ones need a little TLC as the polished rim is corroded under the flakey laquer and the centre caps look a bit like Thora Hurd's forehead - Common problem I would imagine.

I was going to use these for really long trips, winter & CTs (MoTs) - once cleaned up a bit, and then the 18" ones for summer and general "look at my bling wheels" local driving / ferrying bikes about / taking people to and from the pub etc !

May also look at getting another rear beam axle for modifying to lower it a tad, although I think this will be a bit later when I am happy with it's reliability etc.
Motovan
Transit Addict
Transit Addict
 
Posts: 27
Joined: Sun Feb 06, 2011 6:51 pm

Previous

Return to Buyers Guide



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users

This site contains affiliate links for which we may be compensated.