Hi all, i have been reading this forum and found it to be very friendly and easy going, which is a nice find! I belong to other different forums and sometimes joviality goes a bit too far! Sorry, rambling on!
I have had sleepless nights considering if i have done the right thing about buying a Transit. Not the Transit is the issue but the size! It is a 2001 low roof type swb 2ltr td and I need it to carry motorcycles about but it was such a good deal (29000 miles) I would rather have that to start with and then learn by my mistakes later. Something to cut my teeth on! It also should be more ecomical (less drag) and also easer to get down our country roads! I will no doubt get a high top after too many neck ache complaints but find me a medium roof van with that mileage for 5G and i'll change my tune!
Great site!


