*NOW BOOKED FOR 2024* Transitmania 15 @ Santa Pod 19th to 21st July 2024 *ALL DETAILS HERE*

Mk2/Mk3 Euroline 4-seater - how to achieve such version?

Use this forum to highlight the areas to check when looking to buy a Transit

Moderator: Luke

Mk2/Mk3 Euroline 4-seater - how to achieve such version?

Postby qwsazx » Tue Sep 20, 2011 8:33 pm

Hi all.
It's my first post on this forum, so I'd like to say hello to everybody. I'm not native English speaker, so please forgive me some language errors.
I'm also not sure if I've chosen right subforum - if not, please move this thread to a proper one.

My problem is: I'm looking for something similar to VW Multivan T4. My choice goes for Transit Mk2/Mk3 (not sure which generation though - those from 1994 to 2006, depending on price and overall condition), Euroline version. I've searched through internet, read lots of classified ads, seen plenty of photos etc, so I think that I'm on good way and Transit Euroline will be perfect option.
I need seats for 4 or 5 persons max, including driver ang largest possible luggage space. I found quite interesting setup, please see picture below:

I don't mind third row of seats, they will be removed. The only thing that bothers me are these two seats from second row. Not every Euroline car has such two seats (to be honest - such setup is quite rare at all). So, I'd like to ask some simple questions:

1. Are these two seats revolving (maybe bad word - I mean rotationable)?
2. Are they standard equipment of each Euroline Transit?
3. They look identical to driver's and passenger's seats - am I right, or they are different? This may be stupid questions, but I'm thinking about buying good Euroline car and fit it with additional seats like these on my picture.

Thanks for help in advance and greetings from Slovakia!
Andrej.
qwsazx

Re: Mk2/Mk3 Euroline 4-seater - how to achieve such version?

Postby AndyG » Tue Sep 20, 2011 9:02 pm

Hello qwsazx :D

The seats you are referring to, do revolve so that you could have a mini conference :D

I would imagine that there would be variations, but along the same lines :D

Unfortunately, the Euroline model was never available in the UK :(

Here's a MK3 (1991) Euroline viewtopic.php?f=17&t=89054&hilit=euroline
Ford Transit 120 TDI EPIC Automatic. 0-60 in a leisurely and smooth 12.7 seconds and 1/4 mile in 19.1 seconds. Now where's all these faster? manual Di s?
AndyG
Site Admin

Return to Buyers Guide