*NOW BOOKED FOR 2026* Transitmania 17 @ Santa Pod 17th to 19th July 2026 *ALL DETAILS HERE*


My mate's Amby

Post pictures of Non-member Transits here!

Moderator: Luke

Postby wardy-uk » Fri Aug 03, 2007 8:39 pm

Im sure it will be cool when its done 8) If I never had my Mk1 think I would get one :)
wardy-uk
Transit Fanatic
Transit Fanatic
 
Posts: 3366
Joined: Fri Jan 26, 2007 10:31 am

Postby MRspivvy » Sat Aug 04, 2007 4:43 pm

If your mate is set on diesel power I would go for the turbo diesel lump, it's gonna be a slug and crap on fuel with a NA Di. the efi 2.9s are not too bad on juice, I used to get 25 mpg from mine with the larger "mountain" bodywork
MRspivvy
Transit Devotee
Transit Devotee
 
Posts: 720
Joined: Tue Apr 19, 2005 4:23 pm
Location: WALES

Postby Guy88 » Sat Aug 04, 2007 5:48 pm

MRspivvy wrote:If your mate is set on diesel power I would go for the turbo diesel lump, it's gonna be a slug and crap on fuel with a NA Di. the efi 2.9s are not too bad on juice, I used to get 25 mpg from mine with the larger "mountain" bodywork


dont say that :wink:

he might not want to sell the bits :lol: :lol:

I agree to go TDi with mech pump thou 8)
2005 Ford F250 Super Duty
1992 MK3 ambulance
1980 A Series crew cab
1984 A series RB44

REMAPPED BY http://WWW.VANTUNER.COM HE IS THE WAY FORWARD

LIVIN' LOUD
User avatar
Guy88
Site Moderator
 
Posts: 17042
Joined: Wed Mar 29, 2006 10:37 pm
Location: Banbury, oxon

Postby mrgasoil » Sat Aug 04, 2007 6:28 pm

No the petrols goin for sure :lol: I will mention the td issue tho :wink:
mk5 flareside with tail-lift GONE and will be missed!

Mk6 T350 LWB DRW dropside with tail-lift.
User avatar
mrgasoil
Transit Fanatic
Transit Fanatic
 
Posts: 2155
Joined: Mon Sep 19, 2005 8:42 pm
Location: Lancashire..God's county

Postby Azer van man » Sat Aug 04, 2007 11:41 pm

mrgasoil wrote:
Azer van man wrote:Ideal i'd leave it as it is hire some uniforms from a fancy dress shop then you'll be able to get pitchside for nowt :lol: until someone needs you :( :wink:then you gonna have to try and find the nearest hospital Quickley :wink: :lol: :lol:


Quality :lol: :lol:

Its gonna be fun on the continent flying down the Autoroute etc will the lights flashing and Rule Brittania blaring out of some loudspeakers :lol: :lol: :lol:

Quality :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Choose life, Choose a Transit, Italian Job Done ,Its the Irish in me.....I only listen to Above and Beyond
Now with A 5 pot Beast.......I started off with nothing and I still got most of it left...!!
User avatar
Azer van man
Transit Fanatic
Transit Fanatic
 
Posts: 2965
Joined: Mon Feb 19, 2007 9:25 pm
Location: All over the feckin shop...

Previous

Return to Non-member transits Gallery!



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users

This site contains affiliate links for which we may be compensated.