*NOW BOOKED FOR 2026* Transitmania 17 @ Santa Pod 17th to 19th July 2026 *ALL DETAILS HERE*


My new Transit,

Post pictures of Non-member Transits here!

Moderator: Luke

My new Transit,

Postby Mallyd13 » Mon Oct 11, 2010 3:38 pm

Hi All,

I just thought I'd throw a pic up or two, this is my new beastie, 135 T 350, Proper Alloy body, 88k on the clock and pulls like a train :D

Image

Image

Image

Image

So if anyones in Cumbria, Lancs, North East or South West Scotland and needs something moved I'll do forum members a good deal :wink:

Cheers
Mal
Mallyd13
Transit Addict
Transit Addict
 
Posts: 25
Joined: Sat Oct 09, 2010 6:28 pm

Re: My new Transit,

Postby Honey monster » Mon Oct 11, 2010 3:55 pm

Nice, Like the ramp set up,Are the rear wheels alloy or just very clean?
8)
Honey monster
Transit Fanatic
Transit Fanatic
 
Posts: 2470
Joined: Sat Jun 12, 2010 8:38 pm
Location: North Wales

Re: My new Transit,

Postby Mallyd13 » Mon Oct 11, 2010 4:11 pm

tronscoch wrote:Nice, Like the ramp set up,Are the rear wheels alloy or just very clean?
8)


Alloy . . I wish :D I cleaned them up with a wire wheel and painted them with chrome paint I got from my local panel factor, and it looks well I think.
Mallyd13
Transit Addict
Transit Addict
 
Posts: 25
Joined: Sat Oct 09, 2010 6:28 pm

Re: My new Transit,

Postby matthew2riches » Mon Oct 11, 2010 4:41 pm

8) 8) 8)
White mk5 SWB Ford Transit. Scrapped!
5 Series F10 BMW. Factory standard. Pokey ;)
350 LWB 2.2 TDCI REMAPPED Daily!

Need welding? MoT work undertaken Suffolk/Essex/Norfolk... PM me for a chat :)
User avatar
matthew2riches
Transit Fanatic
Transit Fanatic
 
Posts: 2938
Joined: Thu Apr 02, 2009 4:07 pm
Location: Ipswich, Suffolk

Re: My new Transit,

Postby noah » Sat Nov 20, 2010 1:13 am

good work horse.
noah
Transit Aficionado
Transit Aficionado
 
Posts: 406
Joined: Thu Nov 18, 2010 6:27 pm

Re: My new Transit,

Postby trigger » Sat Nov 20, 2010 1:15 am

Are those Vauxhall shovits on the drive yours as well?
2013 mk7 Transit 125 Limited swb
1982 mk2 Granada 2.9 injection special Cosworth

Mk5 Transit the daddy

Image
User avatar
trigger
Transit Extremist
Transit Extremist
 
Posts: 5325
Joined: Sat Jun 07, 2008 10:24 am
Location: Hertfordshire


Return to Non-member transits Gallery!



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users

This site contains affiliate links for which we may be compensated.