*NOW BOOKED FOR 2026* Transitmania 17 @ Santa Pod 17th to 19th July 2026 *ALL DETAILS HERE*


Few Pictures I Have On My Computer

Post pictures of Non-member Transits here!

Moderator: Luke

Few Pictures I Have On My Computer

Postby djsummaz » Wed Dec 01, 2010 2:17 pm

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image
djsummaz
Transit Addict
Transit Addict
 
Posts: 40
Joined: Sun Nov 25, 2007 11:44 am

Re: Few Pictures I Have On My Computer

Postby Frank190 » Sun Dec 05, 2010 6:40 pm

Some tidy looking motors - where is the second from last one taken at?

Frank
Frank190
Transit Devotee
Transit Devotee
 
Posts: 1035
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 2010 5:46 pm

Re: Few Pictures I Have On My Computer

Postby matthew2riches » Sun Dec 05, 2010 6:44 pm

Is that at the appleby horse fair?
White mk5 SWB Ford Transit. Scrapped!
5 Series F10 BMW. Factory standard. Pokey ;)
350 LWB 2.2 TDCI REMAPPED Daily!

Need welding? MoT work undertaken Suffolk/Essex/Norfolk... PM me for a chat :)
User avatar
matthew2riches
Transit Fanatic
Transit Fanatic
 
Posts: 2938
Joined: Thu Apr 02, 2009 4:07 pm
Location: Ipswich, Suffolk

Re: Few Pictures I Have On My Computer

Postby priesty » Sun Dec 05, 2010 7:01 pm

i like good looking travellers transits :D
User avatar
priesty
Transit Aficionado
Transit Aficionado
 
Posts: 327
Joined: Mon Jul 19, 2010 6:43 pm
Location: durham

Re: Few Pictures I Have On My Computer

Postby Frank190 » Sun Dec 05, 2010 7:20 pm

matthew2riches wrote:Is that at the appleby horse fair?


I think 3 & 8 are Appleby Fair.
Frank190
Transit Devotee
Transit Devotee
 
Posts: 1035
Joined: Fri Jan 01, 2010 5:46 pm

Re: Few Pictures I Have On My Computer

Postby dodgy01 » Sun Dec 05, 2010 7:27 pm

that silver tipper looks real mean
dodgy01
Transit Fanatic
Transit Fanatic
 
Posts: 2332
Joined: Wed Nov 04, 2009 8:32 pm
Location: braintree essex

Re: Few Pictures I Have On My Computer

Postby matthew2riches » Sun Dec 05, 2010 7:36 pm

Thought it was the fair.

That tipper would make a good little handlay Tarmac tipper :!:
White mk5 SWB Ford Transit. Scrapped!
5 Series F10 BMW. Factory standard. Pokey ;)
350 LWB 2.2 TDCI REMAPPED Daily!

Need welding? MoT work undertaken Suffolk/Essex/Norfolk... PM me for a chat :)
User avatar
matthew2riches
Transit Fanatic
Transit Fanatic
 
Posts: 2938
Joined: Thu Apr 02, 2009 4:07 pm
Location: Ipswich, Suffolk

Re: Few Pictures I Have On My Computer

Postby djsummaz » Mon Dec 06, 2010 12:53 pm

yer there at appleby and the second from bottom is at yarm fair.. a posted the progress of that first 1 on here a while ago. started off a white ex council
djsummaz
Transit Addict
Transit Addict
 
Posts: 40
Joined: Sun Nov 25, 2007 11:44 am


Return to Non-member transits Gallery!



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users

This site contains affiliate links for which we may be compensated.