This lovely MK4 belongs to a neighbour of mine who uses it in his roofing business. It's 2.0 petrol and I can't remeber the last time I saw one as clean, but it has only done 40,000 miles!
Anyone got one cleaner?
Steve
Moderator: Luke



stevew wrote:
This lovely MK4 belongs to a neighbour of mine who uses it in his roofing business. It's 2.0 petrol and I can't remeber the last time I saw one as clean, but it has only done 40,000 miles!
Anyone got one cleaner?
Steve



OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOhstevew wrote:He's owned it from new and said he regrets not getting a diesel. Apparently he only gets 15mpg round town.![]()
Steve
madmark wrote::shock: i have noticed that some new gens seem to be abit more rust free than the smileys! that is a well looked after van !


gemini wrote:madmark wrote::shock: i have noticed that some new gens seem to be abit more rust free than the smileys! that is a well looked after van !
better steel that they was built with. some off the imported steel is rubbish
Return to Non-member transits Gallery!
Users browsing this forum: No registered users
This site contains affiliate links for which we may be compensated.